It can be done - My before's and Afters

Am wolf whistling at you....well done you look amazing!
clap2.gif

You look amazing Jim. Hope you had a great time. x

You're right abz, Colleen said I need to get a new evening dress suit, this one is too big for me now, I've had the trousers taken in once and the jacket has had it's buttons moved. But the cost, I mean £400 for something you might wear once a year. :sigh:

get yourself to primark jim :D you still look very suave, i didn't mean it looked odd, just that you could pull off a very slimline look these days :)

Primark do men's stuff abz? and evening wear. I didn't realise that.

they do indeed jim. depending on when you go they can have good things. matalan is really good for cheaper suits too. thomas's suit was an emergency buy from primark and was only ever supposed to be temporary, but he wears it so infrequently and quite a few people have commented on how nice it is, that he never bothered replacing it, ha.

trying somewhere like moss bros or slaters at this time of year and at new year is a good plan too. when they change their season's stock they whack off massive amounts off their suits. and moss bros suits are lovely.

I'll have to find out where primark is here then abz, I'm still not quite used to not having to have everything made for me :D

ha. well there you go then jim. you can even get a decent suit from marks and spencer for under £100 usually, hee.

I tend to go tailors still abz, but I can get off the peg now. :)

then enjoy it jim. enjoy it :D i loved being able to shop in the normal parts of shops when i lost weight. of course now i have to go to a different kind of fat shop :)

I'll have to find out where primark is here then abz, I'm still not quite used to not having to have everything made for me :D

There's one in Brum,and one at merry hill-never been to the brum one but been told merry hill is better

LOL, I'm not going to Merry Hill Jane, I always get lost round there. :D

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Jim - all the best for 2010 x

Thanks Nums.

and yes Girls, I did erm... partake of a drink or two. :D

Back