It can be done - My before's and Afters

Shame about the face though Percy *SHE* is always moaning at me and saying I should smile more, guess I'm not a very smiley person. LOL

WOW, well done you!! Have been feeling the strain 7 weeks into my diet and its stories like this that keep you going!

Hang in there Mummyem, I'm sure you'll do it. :)

Wow! You look fantastic!
You must feel so great now.Does it seem like looking at a different person when you look at your before pics? I can't wait until I can do that :)

Afternoon all, fast approaching my most difficult time, the weekend. I promise I will not drink Strongbow, and just stick to a couple of glasses of wine....Have a lovely weekend

It is like looking at a different person, I think that like many of us I was in denial. I saw myself as "BIG" and for a guy that's an OK thing, but of course I was actually just fat, morbidly obese to tell the truth.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
What more can i say,you look great now.

You look fabulous. What an inspiration!

Well done.XX

:talk017::talk017:

What an amazing difference, you look totally different, you must be so proud of yourself. Well done!!

Thanks everyone, now all I need to do is shift these Christmas pounds. ;)

Thanks, it feels so good believe me, and I can run up and down stairs without getting out of breath and feeling my heart pounding. 8)

Wow Jim, what an amazing transformation, seeing your photos and everyone else who has posted them makes me realise that it is worth it when it gets a bit tough, well done, Julie x

Thanks, that makes me feel so good. One thing I have realised, loosing weight is easy, maintanining that weight loss is not. If you've lost the weight on a diet, why in hell can we believe that going back to our old way of eating is OK? can anyone answer that. I mean that's how we got fat in the first place isn't it?

James, Hi mate, when I first saw your nick I thought, "Who wants to deck me?"

:D Thanks.

Yes mate, it can be done, the secret of any diet is planning and preparation mate.

Back