It can be done - My before's and Afters

Thanks Kraze, I hope to post some more after from Easter, I'll have to see if I can get round to scanning some more before's in as well. :)

wow,Great Inspiration.
You Did Such An Amazing job my friend,
How can anyone lose inspiration on weight loss
after meeting you ;)

Reactions: Jim
Cheers Aza, thanks.

hey i think dats great ur pics suggest that it is a great thing uve achieved man i think ur really lossing weight man.
continue with this fine job i just like ur attitude towards d weight loss program.
great man..
thums up to u.....

Thanks Guys, as if my head wasn't big enough already! ;)

Thanks paul, which plan are you on?

Ah the kitchen, my wife's pride and joy, just don't ask how much it cost me. :(

Gracey, I did Atkins, started in 2002 and lost the majority of the weight in 3 -4 years. I went into pre maint in 2006 and then into maint about a year later when I reached my current weight. I think that's about right I'd have to go and read my Diary for the exact dates and stuff. But I've been on maint pretty much 3 years now, maybe 4? but a long time anyway :)

Thanks paul, which plan are you on?

im on the paul786 plan lol making it up as i go mate

i got down to 16 stone from 20 stone 6lbs
but couldnt get back into it the dieting after xmas and have put back a stone an a half back on

so i am now back on the wagon and off the gym in about an hour

LOL, just trying to do healthy eating and exercise the is it Paul.

Great to meet you at last Jim :) It was a good afternoon.

Hey hun. Lovely to finally meet you yesterday. Hope to see you again at another one soon. x x :)

Thanks girls, it was good wasn't it. I really loved meeting you all, shame it was so short and went so quickly. Next Time!

Looks like we are going to be having another meet later in the year. :bliss:

Back