It can be done - My before's and Afters

Thanks Jools, we had a lovely time darling. :)

Great holiday pics - you looked as though you were really enjoying yourself. It always goes too quickly though doesn't it x

It was great, and yes it all went way too quick. But that's holidays for you :D

Thanks findy!

loool that fish pic,made mecrack up xD,holidays always go too fast but the memories last =],youlook great and like you had an amazing time *yummy mussels*

Yes, I like the fish pic as well aza, it's almost a work of art isn't son. LOL

well done on your weight loss Jim, where are your last pictures from?

LOL, I like your Nick there. Thanks I am proud of my weightloss and erm.. bigheaded about it as well. LOL

They are in and around Bezier in Laungedoc-Rouissillon in S. France, we were on holiday there and it's where we intend to retire to. :)

Hey Jim;)
Looks like you had some great fun :D,
Wow do you go somewhere amazing every weekend?,Must be somuch fun:p

well done honey!! :clap:

Here we go as promised :) As you can see I'm still managing to maintain.

IMG_0233.jpg

Garlic mussels. LOL
IMG_0230.jpg

By the Harbour
IMG_0231.jpg

I ate the fish LMAO
IMG_0220.jpg

Amazing pictures Jimster!! :D You have great legs .... can I stroke them :D

Brilliant photos, lots of inspiration. Thanks and well done.

James
Jims great inspiration,and hes really friendly he helps everyone:D,he kept me strong throughout my diet and hes helped so many people:p

[QUOTE]Amazing pictures Jimster!! You have great legs .... can I stroke them [/QUOTE]

Hey that's my line!! LMAO.

Thanks James, every time I post photo's like this I think to myself, that I wouldn't have even been there had I not lost the weight. Damn, I wouldn't even have fitted in the seat on the plane, never mind been up to walking around in the sun like that, I'd have melted.

Cheers Aza!

Wow Jim you look sooo good. Well done, you must be soo proud

I am Yvonne, thank you for your comment. I'm sure you can do just as well. :)

here is an after from last night, I'll upload some more later, I need to upload some more before's as well
DSC02302.jpg

Back