It can be done - My before's and Afters

Hi Liam, and thank you. I see you have nearly as much to lose as I did, I hope you achieve it mate.

Thanks Jim. I am feeling ready and motivated for this now. More than ever.
My first big goal is to get under 280

You've got to find a diet that suits you Liam, and then stick with it mate. I tried everything 'till I found that Atkins was the one for me. There is a plan out there for everyone, it's just that you have to find it mate. :)

Well done Jim, great job, I do have a question for you though, the tattoos on your arms, did they change much, im worried about the two on the underside on my forearms, Ive noticed shrinkage in one already, just worried theyre gonna look a mess when i'm done.

I was skinny when mine were done so they have gone back to what they were like then, having said that they are over 45 years old so they are very faded anyway Scotty. I wouldn't have though the forearms would change much either, come to that mate.

Thanks Cas, I feel good. :)

Ok cheers mate, i do try to work my arms to keep them bigger, dont think my lower arms are gonna shrink too much anymore anyway, just wondered if it affected yours, thanks for the info anyway :)

No worries mate, now if I'd had one done on my tum, that would have looked strange. LOL

Haha, I can believe that mate!

Thanks :D I am proud of myself, and even prouder that I've maintained all these years Vicky.

Thank You, Thank You. :)

Cheers Marco, thank you. :)

Ready for the office christmas party
IMG_0483.jpg

Back