It can be done - My before's and Afters

LOL Zeb, is that 1.5 or 11.5 your Hubby has lost. :)

I'm 6' 3" and my wife thinks I'm too skinny at 13.7 Zeb. I wanted to lose more but she said no.

Well my husband said to me once, 'I'm not fat I'm just short' as in if he were say 7' 2 or something like that, he wouldn't look so big. Hmm thats one way of looking at it.

11.5 and he lost 7lbs of that in the first weigh in after we joined the week before.:happy036:

ah pounds, pounds, I misread that as stones for some reason Zeb. LOL sorry for that. :)

ah pounds, pounds, I misread that as stones for some reason Zeb. LOL sorry for that. :)

Not your fault, I wrote stone intead of lbs (my mistake :eek: )

Thanks Kirsty,

what's this about moving to Lanzarote, lucky you.

Jim - I reckon colleen is right - you are probably just right as you are. Lots of people lose too much, look gaunt and have great problems maintaining what they feel is the right weight. If you look good (and you do) and you're healthy (as I believe you are) then what more do you need x

Hi Gem. I'm sure you are right love. At least I don't have any problems maintaining at my current weight anyway.

Thank you, I think the secret of success is to find the right diet, the one that suits you best and then persevere, that's all you can do really.

I suppose exercise helps as well, not that I did any mind. ;)

I'm fine Andrea love, looking forward to going on holiday again in a few weeks. :)

well, the Holiday was great but not for my waistline, but first some photo's from the re-union

Starting to meet up with the guys on Friday afternoon, still sober at this point. :)
falk05.jpg

3 hours on and the beer is starting to take it's toll
falk001.jpg

and even later
falk08.jpg

falk07.jpg

Yes well :D
falk04.jpg

The formal dinner on Saturday.
falk02.jpg

Is it me or the camera that's looking fuzzy?
falk06.jpg

Who ate all the pies :)
falkj03.jpg

If we're talking waistlines - I reckon yours is much trimmer than everyone elses x

Ah that first day is a real boozer Linz, god know how much we supped.:)

LOL Gem, I know, but I can still out drink them, well for now anyway. ;)

Great pics Jim. were you rough the morning after?

Wonderful piccies Jim- you look great - really trim! I am sure you will soon drop any bit you have put on - you always make it seem so easy lol xx

You've done so well to lose the weight and keep it off Jim!

Is that a military reunion?

Reactions: Jim
Hi Sammy, yes it is our annual Falklands War reunion love. It's basically a 2 day affair, the first day is a huge day long piss up on the Friday, then Saturday to recover before a formal dinner in the evening, though many of us go out to the Pub on the Saturday afternoon, myself included. LOL :D

Thought so, I was engaged to a Royal Green Jacket for 8 years :)

Back