It can be done - My before's and Afters

I like the break of coming in for those couple of days Andrea, plus it gives the guys who work with me a chance to see their families over Christmas.

Yer that's a point and very nice of you too. I used to work them in my old job so that others with kids could be off and stuff but only me and my boss in this job and we're both off so no-one is hard done by, plus her kids are grown and I don't have any so all good!!

XXX

That's good then, to be honest I don't know why we open in between, trade is always very slack those couple of days anyway.

Yer same here it's really quiet so doesn't matter that the office is unmanned. Nothing that can't wait until 4th January.
last day in for me. Whoooooooooooooooop!!!!
XXX

You have a good one Andrea, we're all in a feeding frenzy here. :D

Does Santa deliver to the naughty step - you'll know Jim won't you x

well he must have Gem. :)

Well, well - and I was sure he only delivered to those not on the "naughty" list x

Wow. Very nice
I just started Atkins today. I have about 150lbs to drop. Great to see other people succeeded.

Hey Biggz, come and join our Atkins forum, everyone is very helpful over there. :)

I always see your piks when I'm bopping arounfd the site, and I can't remember if I've ever said anything, but, wow! Amazing difference!

Thanks everyone, I like to see B&A's, It's a long journey, but worth it in the end.

Thanks red, I see you are doing slimming world, have you just started? Good luck.

I'm pleased at your attitude Red, recognising that it'll take a while is sensible, it took me 3 1/2 - 4 years to even approach my maint weight. I found it was best to take it a day at a time to start with, but after a few months I recognised I was happy and it was going to work. I will admit I was a scaleoholic for many years, that is bad really, I was always mad with myself if I'd put a little on, or stayed the same, it's best to stick to weekly or even better probably monthly, and in the end I realised that the fit of my clothes wasw probably the best indicator.

Back