It feels worse losing and regaining then if you never lost at all!

Big H

Silver Member
........At least it does for me because I have had a taste of what being close to my ideal weight feels like - Feeling healthy energetic etc, but the main thing that gets me down, is having to face people that have seen my slim and given me such praise and to see it in their eyes "Oh he's put it all back on again" In a way I think I would be happier if I had not lost the weight in the first place. Anyway don't want to be a misery, becuase I actually feel very positive, because I have taken a big step on getting back to where I want to be just by getting my mind set on doing CD again (4th time) What I'm basically saying is make sure you keep it off guys :D

4th time lucky.xx good luck.x

good luck!

4th time lucky and all that, if you dont mind me asking how are you putting it back on again? food being obvious but didyou have a maintenence plan?

4th time lucky and all that, if you dont mind me asking how are you putting it back on again? food being obvious but didyou have a maintenence plan?

After all 3 previous attempts, I did 1 week of 790 and 2 weeks of 1000 and then went onot a healthy eating plan. On 2 occasions I mantained for about 3 months and thought I had really cracked it. The reason I put it back on is because I am an 'All or Nothing' person, so if I put on half a stone my mind tells me I have failed and goes into self destruct mode, i.e huge binge eating. It only stops when I have a window where I have some clarity and realize I must do something drastic

Don't beat yourself up too much hun, yes you have put some weight back on but you haven't put it ALL back on, at least you realised sooner rather than later. You could be almost at goal by xmas, so don't get hung up about restarting. Be proud of yourself for having the tenacity to make positive changes for you, and more importantly sod what other people think lol

x

Don't beat yourself up too much hun, yes you have put some weight back on but you haven't put it ALL back on, at least you realised sooner rather than later. You could be almost at goal by xmas, so don't get hung up about restarting. Be proud of yourself for having the tenacity to make positive changes for you, and more importantly sod what other people think lol

x

I think that's pretty good advice :D

Thanks hun x

good luck Big H, im sure you can do it, you know it works, after reading so many restart posts and how difficult i hope you do well x

good luck - THIS time you WILL keep it off!! x

I'm feeling for you Big H - managed to put on best part of 4 stone in the last year but now back on the wagon properly after a while messing about with it. For various reasons I never followed maintenance properly which I think was my downfall - when I get to goal this time I shall be following it to the letter that's for sure.

Good luck - we can do it!

You seem to have followed a similar pattern of losing and gaining to me.
I'm DEFINITELY going to succeed this time - ergo- you will succeed too...
:bliss:

Good luck for getting there once, never mind repeatedly.
Look at it on a positive note a lot of people fall off the wagon before getting to goal.

I'm sure you'll do it this time - Good Luck!!! :)

Thanks a lot everybody :)

Back