• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IT FITS!!!!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
WOW! AWESOME! I KNEW IT WOULD FIT YOU!!!!

When i ordered mine I was convince they wouldnt fit and they did! Infact maybe too big already!!!eeek! omg - i am so excited for you !!! KAREN MILLEN ROCKS! You are going to look out of this world babe! 1 stone more will deffo make ur figure so much more slender and you will be stunning....

oh i feel like its me im so excited for u!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

u will be stunning!

S: 11st4lb G: 8st4lb
Oh u will be walking around on cloud 9 all day! lol I tried mine on like 4 or 5 times the first day... i didnt want to take it off! It is so motivating isnt it!? lol

You will be so gorgeous babe! I already cant wait to see the pics! lol xox

you could def lose another stone by then just stick with it hun:) I was at a party a few weeks ago and got a dress for it i think i tried it on everyday until the party just to make sure i could still zip it up!!!!!

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
well done thats great, get posting those pictures!

put the dress piccie up again... can't remember what it's like xx:D

I know someone who has this dress and it looks fab - you will look beautiful hun x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Well done hun... i think fitting into clothes is the biggest motivator ever...even more so that the scales moving.
I have had tiny loss weeks but still dropped shed loads of inches
woo hooo you will look and feel fab! You may even have to send it back for a smaller size!!! can you imagine!!!!