It has begun!

Bunnyg

Determined
My weight loss journey that is!!

First day on CD today, not tooo bad! Had two tetra's at work - one for brekkie and then I got to 11am and felt hungry and thought to myself "ooh I might have a sandwich today" then remembered!! Umm, no sandwich mrs! So had my lunch time Tetra a little while later.

Had 3 litres of water at work, which was easy enough. Had a nightmare headache at work and took some painkillers, which helped a lot.

Got home and attempted to make a muffin out of my choc orange pack - yeah, didn't really work!! I didn't have a ramekin which I think was the main reason! Anyway, forced it down, so that's me done for meals for today! And I have had my fourth litre of water, so everything ticked off!!

Have taken some "before" photos and did all my measurements tonight so really feel like I am on my way! How exciting! :p

well done

well done bunny on getting through your first day. After day 3 things get much easier & i found my headaches disappeared by day 4. :)

em x

welcome bunny :O) love your name hehe
and good luck on your CD journey, everyone here is amazing so if u ever need anyhelp please ask, and well done on day one the first few days are the hardest xx

Thanks everyone. And thanks aimee - my hubby calls me it all the time - it started off from Honey, then one day turned to bunny and stuck!!!

Anyway, thanks for your support everyone. I am just starting to get hungry now so think it's time for bed, ready for day 2 tomorrow! Night x

Thanks minime - hope you are doing ok

I am on day 4 now, going ok and I am now in ketosis - yay!! Just cant wait till Wednesday now for my first weigh in!

Hi - today is Day 3 for me - I am just behind you guys so will watch for details of your weight losses to keep me going during the week. Will need to buy some ketostix but am hopefully in or just about to go into ketosis. Good to hear you feel great after one month in Emma - that's the sort of thing that keeps me going. Trying not to think about food too much but suddenly find myself imagining something!

Back