It is NOT working. So frustrated.

I am so frustrated. I have been doing red days and one green. Today was weigh in and I have not lost ANYTHING. Not even an ounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond frustrating. Whats the point.

Yes been keeping a diary. Stuck to less than 10 a day other than saturday night where one glass of white wine took me to about 13 syns. Like, i feel as fat and blaoted as I always am. No difference. Like whats the point?!

Oh poor you, it will work eventually. My Mum tends to lose weight one week and nothing the next when she has been 100%.
Have you got lots to lose?
Make sure you are definitely having the 1/3 plate as free foods as I sometimes don't and don't lose much.

Make sure you are definitely having the 1/3 plate as free foods as I sometimes don't and don't lose much.

Remember this is superfree not just free x

I posted my dairy within the food diary section also. Have lost the faith if I am honest.

Dont give up!
reread the books, make a menu list, only buy the ingredients you need, make sure you have your 1/3 of super free with every meal and you will loose weight.

I only do red days, when I first started it took about 3 weeks for my body to kick in to gear and realise what was happening lol, since then I lost consistently every week at least 2lb.

I will check out your diary as a fellow red follower. Dont give up, it DOES work.

I posted my dairy within the food diary section also. Have lost the faith if I am honest.

Dont give up soo soon. It lloks like you ahev only been doing it for one week. Think that at least you havent put anything on. I understand how you feel, when you read soo many success storeies in here you have the mindset that it will be the exact same for you. Give it some time.

I play golf with some old boys, one was saying to the other that he hates getting old, the other said that "its a damn site better than the alternative!"

Keep with the plan and you are more likely than not to loose weight, come off it and you might find yourself in another forum at another time but a stone heavier. DO it now dont be like me.

And remember that procrastination is the thief of time!!!

Don't give up! The only thing that lies that way is getting bigger.

My first week on SW I lost 0.5 lb. I was gutted as I'd been 100% and felt so cheated. The following week I lost 6lbs.

Lots of us have a "delay" in our weightloss, so you'll have a STS followed by a big loss, then another STS! It's just the way some of our bodies work.

Stick with it.

Yes please please dont give up. I never lost a lot each week, and I only did the red and green plans, but hey here I am 2.5stone lighter and been at target over 12 months. Please please continue. We are all here to help and support, with perseverence you will be rewarded just keep the faith. Do you go to group. Have you spoken to your about how you are feeling?

Thank you to all that replied. I guess sometimes you get into the mindset that it wont work for you - or that you think you have been good so why is it not working, whats the point?! Well I have shook myself out of it, for the most part, and continued. I have only been doing it a week, however, i have done it for a whole year previous to this and lost quite alot and my first week was my best loss ( as most find ) so i guess I was expecting the same this time around. I di 1.4 this week, which is better than putting it on. However, last night I had a big dinner followed by a small brownie which has proberly not helped the cause. I will perservre and hope for another loss next week.

Thanks to all :)

Thats a nice positive reply! You have been doing it such a short time to think it not working for you. Please give this a chance, it will work for you if you follow the plan to the letter and you will have great support on here with everyone. I really do passionately think S W is the best weight loss plan for me and many others would agree. Let us know how you go on next weigh in, you probably will be pleasantly suprised if you follow it 100%. Sending positive vibes in your direction :)

If i stay away from the brownies, I hope for a good loss. I agree SW is awesome, I did Atkins for a good amount of time too and at first enjoyed it but got very bored and it is not very flexible. SW is so flexible you can enjoy it more, like eating out and more variety. I think i just got saddened when my first week was not a good one because usually. like last time the first week is a good loss :)

Oh I know but sometimes our bodies take time to adjust! As I said, follow plan, be good to the plan and the plan will be good to you. Trust me, it does work. :)

Glad you're sticking with it! I stay the same a lot even when i've been 100% but it is coming off and you might get a nice surprise next week

Back