It is Tuesday, Let's go Hour by Hour

I'm just slurping down a cappacino! Tastes good. The water doesn't that's with it, but hey ho...weightloss weightloss!!!

How are you doing? Hope it's a good day x x

morning all, just starting day 2 for me, hope it's not too bad.
have a good one all
xx

Feeling fat and flumpy. I know I shouldn't, but my face feels full, my belly yuk. Who knows? Anyway, today I am back into town to change the slippers I got yesterday. AGAIN. Bought some on saturday in a sale, tried them on and they felt ok. Got home and tried walking in them and I was sliding all over the place! Waltzed them back yesterday and the assistant said that I needed the bigger size as they came up small. Tried them on with socks, and they were ok, tried them on at home and they're too big. WTF? So back into town yet again for bleedin' slippers!

Then back home for housework. No matter how much I try to avoid it, no one else seems to see what needs doing. They only yell if somethings wrong.

Morning everyone

BB hope you get your slippers sorted to day.
welcome Cheryl to the daily,

I am into my 2nd wekk SS and still feel good. irst GT on the go and water ready.

I am hopsital visiting today, Colin's gone down again, poor guy it must be getting really chessed off.

I will be popping in and out...have a good day all you losers (weight of course) and goodlucj with any weighins.

HM

Morning!

WI last night was a big fat wash out for me:mad:. 1lb off ... WTF! Perhaps I should explain. Yesterday morning I got weighed at 9st 7.5lbs, by the time it was my evening WI I was 9st 12.25lbs:mad:. I hadn't eaten/drunk anything from lunchtime yesterday to WI (at 6.30pm) and managed to somehow still be nearly 5lbs up from the morning. Hence only showing the 1lb loss. My CDC doesn't do morning WI's so the only way to remedy this problem is to use my morning weight on a Monday as the official line ;).

So, in order that I don't throw the towel in just yet, I have updated my ticker to show my morning weights new lower goal;):D

How did everyone else get on with WI last night? Anyone got one today??

xxx

Morning Everyone!!

Dobbie, I was having this dilema myself.. last time I did CD I always weighed in the morning! this time my CD comes in the evening and the fluctuation between your morning weight and your evening weight can be a fair few pounds! I've just bought myself some flashy new scales and hopefully my CDC will let me take my morning reading as my weekly one!!

Apart from that, I had a bad day yesterday, I felt realy weak and couldn't get my athsma under control. Still managed my water and shakes and had a slice of chicken, (which I'm feeling realy guilty about (why?!?!).

Big Birdy.. I'm on a house work mission aswell.. boo hisss

Morning everyone,

God I just had to weigh my self this morn suspence killing me scales still havent budged so annoying!!! Anyways, not up to much to day just the usual house work its a lovely sunny day here so far. might even clean the windows!!! Hope everyone has a great day and will be poppin in and out during the day :) Good luck to anyone with wi's and to all the Loooosers :D :D

xx becky xx

Morning everyone,

God I just had to weigh my self this morn suspence killing me scales still havent budged so annoying!!! Anyways, not up to much to day just the usual house work its a lovely sunny day here so far. might even clean the windows!!! Hope everyone has a great day and will be poppin in and out during the day :) Good luck to anyone with wi's and to all the Loooosers :D :D

xx becky xx

DITTO THE ABOVE :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: - dont worry hun, remember I had that 1 week where the scales didnt budged for 12 days so hang in there xxx

my ticker shows my weigh in on my scales in the morning.
My last CDC i saw on a monday night, my new one i'm seeing for the first time today, so don't know what sort of times she works. The way i think is, when i get as far as going alone, its my scales that i'll be using to keep check on my weight.
xx

Morning all x

Well erm going to do another thread for the smoking part. But yesterday I had my day off CD and boy did I enjoy myself:D

2lbs gain this morning but heigh ho that will be gone tomorrow. I am back on SS and I have decided NOT to do 1000 until I have lost another 7-8 lbs on SS then I will add food. I'm just not ready to do it before.

So, Day one again for me so far have had half a glass of water. will hold out as long as possible for my breakfast tetra.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far xxxxx

Morning all,

still feeling really rough, children have started sniffling and sneezing as well now :(

Stick with it becky :hug99: - scales will have to move eventually, they've no choice in the matter :giggle:

Good luck with any weigh ins today :D

Morning! Day 3 of my restart and 5lbs down so far! :D
Haven't had any water or packs yet. Got to nip out to get my cousin a Birthday card and will get glugging when I get back!
And then I have to start the dreaded spring clean! :eek:

Have a good day everyone! :D

xxx

No! I was at my Mum's for dinner on Saturday night and we had spaghetti bolognese followed by some meringue roulade thingy and then about 4am while watching the GP I had crumpets. Sorry for mentioning food! :eek: So I was bad right up to starting again! I don't think I'd have lost anywhere near 5lbs by now had I have low carbed beforehand.

xxx

well done Fiona, i'm on day 2 & am 4lb down today.
Have to say i'm on the loo more than anywhere else at the mo.
Off to see my new CDC in 1/2 hr, so been a bit slack on water, but will get guzzling when i get back
xx

Thanks Cheryl and well done to you too!
I've got to pull my finger out and have some packs and some water. I always leave it too late in the day and run out of time!
Hope your new CDC is as lovely as mine!

xxx

Back