• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

It is wrong that they taste so yummy!

Ygerna

you lookin' at me?
Mug shots, that is. Tried one today when I was hungry but not sure what to have. Yummy.
This has now led me to wonder if Pot Noodles are free at all? I did a search and could not find any specific info. A trawl through of the Syn Directory didnt help, I must be looking in the wrong sections but can't work out which one they would be in.

Can any one help please?:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.3 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.57%)
Golden wonder - is that no who makes Pot Noods?

Sorry its Unilever

Ignore me.

The online syns calculator - its under.....

Pot noodle company.

I can't believe I missed that :( my only excuse is it's been a long day

Last edited:

-Laura-

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st12lb(16.35%)
I believe the Pot Noodle in a Mug packets are free, but not the actual pots. I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong!

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Pot Noodles are not free im afraid, the standard sized ones are approximatly 6 syns each on green and EE.

S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Plus all Pot Noodle in a Mug sachet's are free on green and ee apart from the roast chicken one which is 1 syn on green and ee.

cmcewn

Silver Member
S: 28st4lb G: 12st0lb
I think you have to make sure they are the 1% fat ones. Somebody shout up if that is wrong

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
G: 10st10lb
Yes, the ones that say 1% fat (eg spicy sweet & sour, chicken, tomato & herb) are free, the ones that say 2% fat are 1/2 syn (eg thai, roast chicken) and the ones that say 3% fat (eg creamy cheese) are 2 syns! Thai and creamy cheese are my faves!X

Mel1981

S: 19st6lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 2st12.5lb(14.89%)
I love the spicy curry pot noodle and thanks now i'm going to go make one for lunch lol

JAM21

S: 11st3lb C: 10st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 1st3lb(10.83%)
I only discovered mug shots last week lol!

Love the sound of the tomato & herb in a jacket...mmm with a spinkling of HEX cheese on top, slightly melted - dam, just finished lunch today....!