It is wrong that they taste so yummy!

Ygerna

you lookin' at me?
Mug shots, that is. Tried one today when I was hungry but not sure what to have. Yummy.
This has now led me to wonder if Pot Noodles are free at all? I did a search and could not find any specific info. A trawl through of the Syn Directory didnt help, I must be looking in the wrong sections but can't work out which one they would be in.

Can any one help please?:D

Golden wonder - is that no who makes Pot Noods?

Sorry its Unilever

Ignore me.

The online syns calculator - its under.....

Pot noodle company.

I can't believe I missed that :( my only excuse is it's been a long day

Last edited:
I believe the Pot Noodle in a Mug packets are free, but not the actual pots. I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if I'm wrong!

Plus all Pot Noodle in a Mug sachet's are free on green and ee apart from the roast chicken one which is 1 syn on green and ee.

I think you have to make sure they are the 1% fat ones. Somebody shout up if that is wrong

Yes, the ones that say 1% fat (eg spicy sweet & sour, chicken, tomato & herb) are free, the ones that say 2% fat are 1/2 syn (eg thai, roast chicken) and the ones that say 3% fat (eg creamy cheese) are 2 syns! Thai and creamy cheese are my faves!X

I love the spicy curry pot noodle and thanks now i'm going to go make one for lunch lol

I only discovered mug shots last week lol!

Love the sound of the tomato & herb in a jacket...mmm with a spinkling of HEX cheese on top, slightly melted - dam, just finished lunch today....!

Back