It looks like I CANNOT even have 1 day off plan! :0(

Jovigirl

Ok, I may be rambling to myself - but just incase anyone can see what I am doing wrong I will put my food diary on here. You see, everyone in work is an expert when it comes to losing weight and they know more than anyone else!! :mad:

I lost 15 lbs on SW and then had a gallbladder op and put on 7lb. (whilst still doing SW). So I suppose I am still 8lb down. But cannot get the rest of it to shift:cry:.

This was my diary last week. My 1st week at WW and I maintained:sigh:.

I really started to exercise last week, was not doing to much before hand.

Wed 7th April

Actimel lite 0.5
Low fat natural yogurt (2 x tbl spoons) 1
All bran (30g) 1.5
Skinny latte 1

2 x egg omelette 3
Ham 1
Onions/peppers 0

Melba toast 3
Houmous 2
Bread roll 2

Banana 1
Tangerine x2 0.5
½ fat marg 0.5

(I know I didn’t have a proper dinner this night)

8th April Thursday

Actimel lite 0.5
All bran (30g) 1.5
Skinny latte 1

Potatoe 1
Turkey 1
Cucumber and tomatoes 0
Sweet chilli sauce 0.5

Light choices tomatoe
And mozzarella pasta bake 6.5
WW garlic bread 3.5

Snack a jack 1.5
Banana 1
Tangerine 0.5
Apple 0.5
40 min bike ride

Friday 9th April

Actimel lite 0.5
All bran (30g) 1.5
Skinny latte 1

2 x brown bread 2
Tuna 1
Low fat mayo 2

Count on us meal 6
WW garlic bread 3.5

Banana 1
2 x apples 1

Saturday 10th

Actimel lite 0.5
All bran (30g) 1.5

Snack a Jack 1.5

WW Ocean Pie 3.5
Steamed Veg 0
2 x WW bread 1

Banana 1
Wine (small) 2
2 x J2O drinks 4
Snack a jack 1.5
40 min bike ride / hands and knees to
Clean floors (thought more exersice)
Gardening.

Sunday 11th April

2 x ww bread and marmite 1

2 x ww bread and marmite 1

WW lasagne 4.5
Steamed veg 0
WW garlic bread 3.5

Apple 0.5
Orange 0.5
Small red wine 2

Monday 12th April

Actimel lite 0.5
All bran (30g) 1.5
Skinny latte 1

2 x egg omelette 3
Ham 1
Onions/peppers 0

Quorn pieces 2.5
Stir fry veg 0
Soya Sauce 0

Banana 1
Apple 0.5
Small red wine 2
40 Min bike ride.

*Also need to add that during the day I drink between 2 – 2.5 litres of sparkling water. Also just started to build up my exercise again

Last edited:
W/C 14/4

Wednesday 14th
Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1 (I only cover the cereal)

Tuna 1
Mayo 2
Large mixed salad 0

WW meal 4
Steamed veg 0
1 WW bread 0.5

Snack a jack 1.5
Apple 0.5
Actimal 0.5
Red wine 2
40 min bike ride (hills and everything :D:eek:)

Thursday15th

Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1 (I only cover the cereal)

Large mixed salad 0
Turkey slice 2
Branston pickle 0.5
Sweet chilli sauce 0.5

Quarn 2.5
Veg 0
Soya sauce 0

2 x tangerines 0.5
Snack a jacks 1.5
Cake 6
Orange 0.5

Last edited:
Thank you missybct. I am on 20 points.

I am getting a bit obsessed with it all as I am trying so hard.

Need to give the scales away I think as weighed in today and have gained 1/2? How the :eek:

I know what you mean about getting obsessed - my family are telling me I'm becoming a WW bore :D Make sure you eat your points, unless you are saving for a special occasion/weekend.

Avoid looking at the scales during the week - our weight fluctuates day by day and the only decent reading you'll get is from doing it after one week, so if you can handle them in the house, tuck them away somewhere or give them away :) xxx

Ok, I know it may not seem a lot to some, but in a space of 6 days I have done 3hr 40 mins exercise. That’s with my bike rides (with hills I’ll have you know – four in fact!) and 1hrs gym and a few power walks here and there. Last week I did 3 x 40 min bike rides. Before that I was only doing one a week.

I feel slimmer, I feel fitter. Some how I feel “cleaner” if that makes sense?? I know, sounds odd but I do. I feel I also have energy.

There was a problem with my bike gears last week. So no wonder I was struggling to get up those hills lol! I tell you! I swear people pushing prams were getting up that pigging hill quicker than me!:eek: Will put the bike to the test tonight. EEhh quite looking forward to it. Must mean these endorphins have kicked in.

I know I shouldn’t be thinking “I want to lose this much this week” But with me STS last week and, AND it was my 1st week I really want to aim for 3lb tomorrow. I just want to know that everything I am doing is finally working.

I was chatting to a guy that body used to do body building comps (ok, a guy I am dating);) and he said it has only been 12 weeks since my op! And if this was going to be in the body building world my body/ muscles will still be holding onto the drugs that they pumped into me. So not to be to hard on myself. I must say since stepping up the exercise my belly button as been sore.

So nervous about weigh in day tomorrow. :sigh: I wish I never opened my mouth to my work mate about going and doing this in my lunch hour. Wish I did it all on my own!

This is stupid to be so nervous about WI tomorrow ... thats really not right is it? To put my everything into losing weight?

Just painted my finger and toe nails ... you think nail varnish may weigh to much, lol.

Dont know what I will do tomorrow if I dont lose, well I do, I will cry. Well not blubber, nut my eyes will leak a little. I know I will be upset with only a 1lb lose as I didnt lose last week.

Sorry also get muddled with lose and loose. I try and think of LOOSE women to rember, so I hope I have spelt that right. DOH!!

Good luck for WI today :D
I had keyhole surgery to remove my gall bladder a few years ago and the bloke your dating is right haha!! they do pump you full of all sorts of drugs and not only that but gasses as well
and they can make you bloat and much your system about for a while
So don't be too hard on yourself
Try to keep off the scales before WI too as this can send you into panic mode

:cry: I really am sat at my desk fighting like mad to stop my eyes leaking :cry:

1lb - 1lb thats it! Eating healthy, changing my life style (ok not dramaticly as I was doing SW before) and 3hrs 40 mins excercise in 1week.

I could throw up, I really could. sat staring at my tuna salad, just so fed up!

Doesnt help that Miss IthinkI'mvecking perfect comes with me and then continues to tell me why I havent really lost a lot. Its down to snack a jacks dont you know!

I've said I have changed my eating life style not only whilst I need to lose weight, so I can manage to maintain the same way of eating for the rest of my life! Buuttt ooohhh no!:cry::cry:

1 lb loss is good, at least its in the right direction, you will probably have a better loss next week but any loss is good, well done x

Tue 13th
Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1
Actimel 0.5

2 x brown bread 2
Tuna 1
Low fat mayo 2

(as it was treat night)

Chips 8.5
Gravy 5

Banana 1
2 x Tangerines 0.5

Wed 14th

Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1
Actimel 0.5

Large mixed salad 0
Tuna 1
Mayo 2

WW meal 4
Steamed veg 0
1 x ww bread 0.5

Snack a jacks 1.5
Apple 0.5
Red wine 2
40 min bike ride.

Thursday 15th

Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1

Large salad 0
Turkey slice 2
Branston pickle 0.5
Sweet chilli sauce 0.5

Quarn 2.5
Stir fry veg 0
Soya sauce 0

2 x tangerines 0.5
Snack a jacks 1.5
Cake 6
Orange 0.5

Fri 16th

Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1

Tuna 1
Mayo 2
Coleslaw 2
Large salad 0

Quarn 2.5
Stir fry veg 0

Banana 1.5
Apple 0.5
Snack a jacks 1.5
Small piece liquorice 1
1hr gym, mix weights/cardio

Sat 17th

2 x weetabix 2
Milk 1

2 ww bread 1
Houmous 2

Ww pizza 5
Ww garlic bread 3

Snack a jacks 1.5
2 x wine 4
2 x apples 1
20 min bike ride/20 min power walk

Sunday 18th

(2 much bread I know – was out and just went for filling quick food)

2 x ww bread 1
Marmite 0

2 x ww bread 1
Houmous 2

4 x ww bread 2
6 x fish fingers 6
Tomatoe ketchup 1
40 min walk

Mon 19th

Skinny Latte 1
Bran Flakes 1.5
Low fat nat yog 1

Large mixed salad 0
Turkey 2
Tuna 1
Mayo 2
Branston Pickle 0.5
Sweet chill sauce 0.5

WW lasagne 4.5
Steamed Veg 0

Banana 1
Snack a jacks 1.5
Liquorice 1
40 min bike ride.

Updated the side bit to show what I lost when I started SW - being ill and now at WW. makes me feel a little better to know that 9.5 pounds are off. But what a long road. Started SW 2nd week of October!

If you've been doing a lot of exercise you could be gaining muscle. So, you could be losing fat but gaining muscle which occupies less space.. therefore, still slimmer :) Take measurements and fat % x

Thank you kally and omnomnom. I have taken measurments, so will check these again in another 2/3 weeks as I only took them last week.

Missed my spin class last night due to traffic. Darn Motorway was chocker!! I could have pulled my bike out, but to be honest I was so tired as I havent really slept the past three nights. I dont know, maybe things at the back of my mind, like WW WI and UU sorting out a leak. Even though they said it was free repair, it may have been on my mind. Had UU problems before!:(

Anyhow, took the wonder drug, Night Nurse at 7pm and I think I was asleep by 9.30pm and feel great today!

Plan of action is gym tomorrow after work to do some weights and cardio. Spin class on Saturday morning and then on my bike on Monday night. So that still brings me into working out four times a week.

Got bought a Feast icecream yesterday. I got out my calcalator and it was 6.5 points. NO WAY was I eating that. I asked the person that bought it me would they minded if I gave it away. So I did and swapped it for a fudge for 2points.:p

I am dreading WI on tuesday. Am I the only one to lose ONE POUND in 2 weeks??? :cry:

Don't be so hard on yourself! 1lb is a loss - it's not a gain and whilst it may not be as much as you're expecting, the trick to WW and diets in general is not to "expect" any loss!

Also, I think I mentioned this before, are you eating enough points? It says you are ranging between 15.5 and 20.5 - if you're saving that's fine, but they do say weight loss slows down if you don't eat all your points.

xxx

Back