A.M. !!!!!!:(
:p

Lol shes such a tease

:D
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I like it :D
Tis a very flattering cut for you Ames :D

Hope mini beast is okay :eek: xxx

He's fine... we thought it was his appendix. Turns out he needs a really big poo. *Sigh*

It's a bit snug but i never honestly thought i would ever be able to fasten it so it's a massive bonus. HUGE incentive now to lose that last chunk of weight so tomorrow i am back on it. NO excuses.

He's fine... we thought it was his appendix. Turns out he needs a really big poo. *Sigh*

It's a bit snug but i never honestly thought i would ever be able to fasten it so it's a massive bonus. HUGE incentive now to lose that last chunk of weight so tomorrow i am back on it. NO excuses.

:rotflmao: at the poo :D

I think if it feels snug, then a few massive poo's of your own over the next week or two, will sort that out ;)

Righto, bedtime for Marge :D
Nitey night
xxx

Very nice princess!!

No, before (you put the dress on) pics?

Hehe

:banana dancer:

Dress looks fab on you Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

I think you started something ames :D

I just got home from town. Bought myself s dress similar to the cherry dress :) it's black with flowers on and netting under skirt. It has straps though....

Only paid £10 so not expecting much quality or fit wise but I couldn't resist trying it. I'll need help to do it up as the zips on the side. It's a 16 but there's no give at all. I might post pics if it fits :)

X

Princess_Ames said:
The Oasis one has removable straps which is awesome really.

Get some pics on!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Erm too big under the arms too tight on the baps! It's not strappy straps it's square neck with a bow? Tut tut. hate my body :(

Love the dress princess, really pretty!:)

Back