It really does get eaiser!!!

herewego

Gold Member
Today is day 5 and it's the first day that I've woken up happy and feeling good. Yesterday I was in ketosis according to my stick and I was still starving when I woke up. This morning I'm feeling just fine which is brilliant!

I told a friend about CD yesterday. I really though she would be disapproving as she has lost weight through a strict food diet and she has willpower of steel. She was great though and is coming over on Thursday night for a natter over a shake (me) and a bowl of soup (her).

I had a sneaky peak on my scales this morning and I appear to have lost 7lbs since Friday. I'm not sure that's right but either way it's brilliant. It all appears to have come off my thighs though and I look more like an apple than ever :greenapple: :D

I'm just so happy that I chose to start CD even though I'd always been against VCLD. I just hadn't done the research and simply believed people when they said how dangerous it was. Now I've done a lot of research myself and I am comfortable that this is the way to go for me and I can't wait to prove to myself that I can maintain this.

Sorry - just a ramble but it's just so nice to have made a good choice for a change. I have paid so much money to SW, WW and Weightlossresources and it never got me anywhere. I think the main problem was that I never actually believe I could do it, whereas on CD I KNOW I can.

Great, isn't it :D:D:D

Roll on Saturday and weigh in!!

Gald you`re feeling great. Well done you ! It gets even better as the weeks fly by and you say goodbye to those lbs !!!!!

Well done Alli for getting through those first horrible few days. Day 4 and 5 were good for me too and you then realise you may have found the answer to weight loss - yippee. When you have your weigh in you will feel even better and very proud of yourself. Good luck and do let us know how your weigh in goes. Zoe xx

Well done for getting to Day 5. Yes I agree it does get easier, good luck for WI this week. :)

Well done on hanging in there & well done on doing your research too....:)

Brilliant that you have a friend that is on your 'side' ...all the very best! ;)

debs xx

Back