It *really* is great once you're in ketosis!

happymonday

Having a mid-life crisis
I started LT last Weds and found the first week sooooooo hard (and it was my second time).

I'd read on here, that once in Ketosis it'd be plain sailing, its so hard to believe that though isn't it, when you're in the throes of hungriness!

But I hit ketosis around Sunday (despite being poorly with some sort of stomach bug, I think it might even have been the norovirus). Believe me the temptation to have tea and toast on Sunday afternoon was blimmin hard!

But this week, its been pretty easy (hesitant to say it, in case I suddenly get a craving for something!) :D. Impressed with myself making meals for the hubby and family and not even being tempted, because I've got this far already and its just not worth it.

Lost 8lbs on my first week which helps too

I've been a member/lurking for a while and reading all your posts really has helped with getting through that 'Wall' which is day 3/4!! So thanks everyone:love:

Well done for a GREAT first week!!!

once you're over the wall the rest is all plain sailing!!!!

congrats!!!

jay ;)

well done u 8lbs is brill ketosis feeling is amazing just wait till u get the burst of energy keep up the great work xx Sharron

Thank you everyone :)

Brilliant that you are finding it easier now, i am on my 3rd week and my cravings are hitting a high at min, hope it doesn't last long.

Well done for getting through your first week x

Back