IT STARTS TOMORROW

like gary, i never had a problem with headaches which im grateful for lol but even if you do, its only for a little while til your body gets used to it and saying that you will get used to the taste of the shakes/flapjacks/soup and will eventually even look forward to it lolol

h xx

Starting tomorrow..... last day of freedom......

:wave_cry:Hi all.....
Well this is my last day of freedom before i start the Lipotrim,(i cant wait hahaha).
:eek: I quite looking forward to starting this new life, i have been a big lass for most of my 47 years of live, with my so called puppy fat turning into a great big dog.:D. Ive now reach the stage in my life where enough is enough, with the failure of getting funding from our pct to have a gastric bypass, ive decided that food has got to come off the menu, so with my diet buddie (redpen) we are going to change our lives forever.thanks for reading this, and good luck to all you lipotrim buddies....:talk017:

:wave_cry:Hi all.....
Well this is my last day of freedom before i start the Lipotrim,(i cant wait hahaha).
:eek: I quite looking forward to starting this new life, i have been a big lass for most of my 47 years of live, with my so called puppy fat turning into a great big dog.:D. Ive now reach the stage in my life where enough is enough, with the failure of getting funding from our pct to have a gastric bypass, ive decided that food has got to come off the menu, so with my diet buddie (redpen) we are going to change our lives forever.thanks for reading this, and good luck to all you lipotrim buddies....:talk017:

Hello and welcome Dolliedimple (loving the name!!). You've got the right attitute to as you put it "change your lives"...this diet really does that. My confidence has got so much better. No longer am I sat hunched over...pulling at my top, just in case it shows the rolls on my tummy. No longer do I say no to my daughter when she asks me to have a go on her scooter (lol...long story, but I had great fun at the park with her the other day!!). My relationship with her and hubby has got so much better because I'm not afraid to do things now...simple things like dance at my friends wedding a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't thinking everyone was looking at my fat ass!

Good on you guys....this diet is FANTASTIC and I'm sure you'll acheive what you set out to do. Keep posting!!

Thanks..

Hiya Shazpaz.....
Thanks everso much for that, its always good to know that when you are feeling a wee bit down you can come on here and know that there are people like yourself all in the same boat, i did the lighterflife diet about 3 years ago, and lost 2 and a half stone in 50 days, the only reason i had to give it up was the expense, plus we had to travel to manchester (about 22 miles) every week, so ive had the experience of a liquid diet, but sadly ive put all the weight and a few more pounds back on, but it really does work and you really need the maintenance programme after, but its a whole new change of life style, you reaaly do have to have alot of willpower and determination to achieve your goal,and I think if you can tackle this then theres nothing that will ever stop you from doing what you want in life....:character00238::gen144: good luck..DD

Hi day 3 and I was feeling really low before, came on here and feel much better. The shakes are tasting better!! My diet buddie dollie dimple is a great help we keep texting or phoning just to keep are minds on the goals we want to achieve. I keep imagining myself walking into a high street clothes shop and buying something really nice, will make a great change from shopping at Evans.
Thank you all

I'm already to start tomorrow, I am slightly nervous about the headaches but excited about losing weight.
I have always been big but because I'm tall have always been able to get away with lying about my weight.
I don't think i will get away with it anymore it has been on the increase for years now and after many failed diet attempts, enough is enough and i have got to get motivated!! good luck to all the other new starters.
Hi hun good luck and welcome to the lt train...i personally didnt get the headaches ... i think water is the keep ..my tummy felt like a washing machine but i manages 4 ltrs a day!
XXX

I'm already to start tomorrow, I am slightly nervous about the headaches but excited about losing weight.
I have always been big but because I'm tall have always been able to get away with lying about my weight.
I don't think i will get away with it anymore it has been on the increase for years now and after many failed diet attempts, enough is enough and i have got to get motivated!! good luck to all the other new starters.

Good luck hun you will be pleased that you started this !

Good luck redpen and dollydimple. It will get easier after the first few days, just hang on in there x x x

Good luck hun, keep guzzling that top quality H2o and soon your be the incridible shrinking woman ;)

Keep strong remember its all mind over matter x

Good Luck im on Day 7 im loving it the weight loss is fab 13lbs already but thats on my scales and 4 kids with a new baby so im up in the night using my energy so i think thats part of it. Didn't get headaches but a drank over 4 litres a day so it does help and plan where the toilets are if you go out lol
Lisax

Hi and goodmorning ......... well what can i say, ? ive survived my first day ? even took my husband and daughter to kfc and i just had a black coffee. Had a chicken soup for my dinner Mmmmm loved it, and had a coconut flapjack later on with a black coffe and i really enjoyed it, still feeling really positive and already i feel a stone lighter lol(like they say its all in the mind)im off now to have my breccy talk later thanks for listening ...dolliedimple xx

Hi Dollie! Looks like you've got exactly the sort of willpower needed to see this diet right through to the end :)

Glad you found day one ok! And i have utmost repsect for you in being able to eat the flapjacks. I just can't bring myself to do it, lol.

I just had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10.5lbs..yay! It'll be your first weigh in before you know it! Good luck for today hun! Let us know how your getting on later!xx

good luck red and dollie on your first week, can't wait to hear your 1st weigh in results, keep us posted

It's a great feeling getting the first WI but the big losses happpen every week and it still knocks you sidewards, the lbs just literally melt away. best thing ever for sure

NICE ONE....

:) Hey Redpen... were getting good at this.lol......please would sombody like to tell us how you put all the fancy stuff on you messages, (fancy writing of names) we are having alot of fun on here, keeping our minds off the (dare i say it ??) f..d thingy.lol...thanks.DD & RP.xx;):party0019:

never mind the signatures dolllie i've just had a thought, can you have the flapjacks on wk one? please find out before you consume another, I was told by my chemist they were out of bounds on the 1st week.
Good luck

Wasnt told......

:confused: Hiya... erm wasnt told that we couldnt !!! not too sure she really knew what she was doing, ive only got another one, so ill not have it until my last day before i go for the weigh in, thanks for your concern. do you know how to do the fancy stuff then ???:wave_cry:

Back