Italian meal - help

Msan1968

maybe if I'd been dieting longer than 5 days I wouldn't feel so bad having a treat but it's in my first week.

Fancy Italian resteraunt what dish can I go for???

Based on the book your best bet is spaghetti bolognese at 11 syns or minestrone soup at 6.5 syns. Both of which you can cook yourself for no syns ;)

Everything else (carbonara, cannelloni, lasagne etc) is above the 15 syn daily allowance. Unfortunately the italians love their olive oil and cheese :p

Based on the book your best bet is spaghetti bolognese at 11 syns or minestrone soup at 6.5 syns. Both of which you can cook yourself for no syns ;)

Everything else (carbonara, cannelloni, lasagne etc) is above the 15 syn daily allowance. Unfortunately the italians love their olive oil and cheese :p
Thanks, not as appetising as the rest of the menu But I'll check for spaghetti bolognese

I'm not doing SW so not sure how this relates to syns, but Italian meat dishes are generally good from a calorie point of view. Would just be syns of oil (I assume) if you had a version of meat, potatoes, and veg/ salad. You could skip potatoes if you prefer as well and have extra veg/salad

Be aware of Italian desserts though! Yummy but full of cream

Thanks I keep looking at the folded pizzas and dreaming, I think I will look at a chicken dish served with potatoes and veg as long as it's not on a creamy sauce, other than that spag Bol it is and no dessert xx

They didn't even do spag Bol. The tomato based ones had cream and cheese in. I settled for tagatelli with chicken in a pesto sauce. Unfortunately I did get pursuaded to have 3 pieces of garlic bread with cheese. I hate diet drinks so had 2 lime and sodas. I enjoyed my night now I'm being very strict xxxx

Don't worry about it, not the first time we all went off track, i had over 100 syns one night and still lost 2lb that week, back on track until weigh-in! :)

Back