• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Italian meal

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
:jelous: Can anyone help me please. im going on a girlie weekend and its only my second wek at ww. im finding the diet great but im a bit worried about the weekend. We're booked for an italian meal and i havent a clue about the points i'll be eating. I will be having Pesto Pollo (chicken breast, roasted veg,tomatoes served with pesto sauce.) It sounds very high in pro points but im a bit of a fussy eater, ive had this before i was dieting and enjoyed it. Any help please. xxxxxxx:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st0lb C: 8st2lb G: 7st9lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 4st12lb(37.36%)
Which Italian are you going to be eating at? Sometimes if it's a chain restaurant they put the nutritional information of the menu items on their website, to which you can calculate the pro points accurately.

Cazzabelle

S: 14st1.0lb G: 12st7.0lb
ask for the pesto sauce on the side so you can control how much you have. That sounds like a healthy option.

I had a girly night out last Friday at an italian place.

I had breaded mozzarella in tomatow sauce, Spinach pasta oin tomato sauce with prawns and brocoli, Poached pears with ice cream, cream and chocolate sauce. A few olives and a calypso coffee. plus a G&T. ( I started out with good intentions but couldnt resist when I got there)

And I lost 4lbs come weigh in day on Thursday which brought me to my 1st stone lost. I made up my mind that that night out cost me my weeklies and stuck to the plan for the rest of week.

Imagine 6 pp for the chicken. Checked on the WW planner and 30g of pesto sauce is 5PP

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
well done for picking a relatively healthy option. All you can do is estimate based on what you know... if you want to count cazzabella seems to be on a good ball point figure.

If I have a night out planned and know I won't have a huge amount of control I would sometimes write off my weeklies entirely and just eat the meal and enjoy it. I have a carvery coming up in a months time (a big family do I can't avoid or feign sickness from :p) so I'll be writing off my weeklies for it :)

If it does end up going wrong, just don't worry about it. One day of bad eating is really insignificant when you make sure the other 6 are really good days! x

lilacwine

S: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb
Totally agree with the others - I wouldn't worry about trying to point everything for that meal. Just write off your weeklies and stick to the plan on the other days. I would always rather have what I want on a meal out (within reason!) and not feel that I have eaten something I don't really enjoy and yet I've paid good money for it. Hope you have a great time.

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
Tavistock is name of italian not sure if its a chain.
Thanks to everyone for your help. I'll save my weekly points but they were for my drinks lol. I dont want to make you all jealous but im going to see Take That in concert after the meal so i'll just have to dance the calories off. Thanks x