Italian on either EE or Green Day

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by xGeordieGirlx, 21 April 2010 Social URL.

1. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

Me and my girls have made last minute plans to go for an Italians tomorrow night. I've had a little look on the menu and I'm stuck. I was planning on going for a Green day tomorrow, or an EE day (vegetarian) but am sure what to have.

Could someone please have a look on their site: Pepes Ristorante - Menu

and let me know what would be best to have (and what you think their syns would be). For a starter I'll either have the minestrone soup or have nothing and just a main course. Hopefully I'll be able to find something or i'll just not go.

Thanks in advance :)

GG x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you know you're a complete star! You help me with all my SW problems! Haha...thank you :D I think I'm going to have the Melon and Prawn (i've never ever ever eaten a prawn lol, I'm quite scared!) and the half pasta half salad with the Matriciana without the bacon and salad with no dressing lol. They'll probably spit in my food for being so fussy! x

4. karen999

karen999 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    GG thats just up the road from me. We are also going for italian on Saturday but we are going to Da Vincis in chester. I am also going for the ministrone soup for starters and was thinking of having spag bol for main. I would normally have peppered steak and chips but have no idea how many syns that would be

5. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ahh really!? I've never been before. My friends went the other month and said it was really nice, so they're taking me tonight :)

How would you syn Matriciana without the bacon? Only 1/2 as I'm going to have the 1/2 pasta 1/2 salad. Ooh them potato skins/garlic bread are gonna be hard to turn down!!

6. xGeordieGirlx

xGeordieGirlx I

Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not going anymore :( I have to work late. Gutted!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.