Italian woman sues EasyJet after 'being told she was too fat'

Jim

Big Boy
Too fat'
An Italian woman, Anna Delluci, is suing budget airline EasyJet after check in staff told her she was “too fat” to board a flight.

LINK HERE

My only surprise is that it wasn't ryanair!!

The poor woman....

I must confess when I was 25 stone + flying was very embarrassing, so much so that we didn't go away for holidays for a couple of year, the joy and bliss of not having to worry about stuff like that any more.

Oh my, poor lady!

I can sympathise with the airlines and people not fitting into seats without squashing their neighbours but that's going way way too far - awful! Hope she gets decent compensation.

According to the article, she's 15 and a half stone - which means that a lot of us on here could expect that sort of treatment from Easy Jet!

On the upside she might be so embarassed she spends her compo on Lighter Life!!

Shocking treatment by the ground handler (i.e. not easyJet) but I think the airline should take some extreme measures and do a lot of damage limitation - afterall the lady bought a ticket from easyJet and should be respected from start to finish. This happens a lot in the US. Particularly Southwest Airlines, who randomly decide that someone (having just come in on another Southwest flight) is now too fat to fly despite them getting on the exact same type of plane, with the same seats. Disgraceful.

According to the article, she's 15 and a half stone - which means that a lot of us on here could expect that sort of treatment from Easy Jet!
Sorry going off topic here. Got to say it, that is an absolutely GORGEOUS dress you are wearing in the pic.

Back