itching

sharon kim

Silver Member
had my shake at 2 and the itching started almost immediately so i have to agree with my doctor that there is some thing in them that is causing it taken antihistermine to stop it its ok taking them but they make me doppy well more doppy than normal

can u not get the non drowsy ones? thats a shame their not agreeing with you, hmm do you think you could stick it?

Have you tried Canestan ? :D

not that kind of itching nutter lol yer im going to stick it untill ive just all the cs i have, cos i have a blood disorder the itching could be that as well cos ive got lots of bruises as well ill see how it goes, every one i know asks me how can you tell they make you doppy lol

im not leaving the house people will think ive got nits and fleas lol

Hi Sharon - sorry to hear about the itchy hell you're going through, it would sound as though the CS shakes are triggering it, if its happening soon after drinking one.

I know how terrible it is, after my daughter was born and my milk came in, I was covered in a rash which was itchy as hell, the community nurse said I'd taken a reaction to my milk, which is uncommon, and it would take a week or so to go away and to take an antihistermine to reduce the itch - it was hell but did go away within a week, but I never had this with my previous child and I'd never heard of it before!

Hope it gets better soon and if it is the CS shakes, could you try another brand of shake (Tesco even do their own now) with similar cals and carbs and following the CS rules? Take care hun x

ill see how it goes im going to use up the shakes i have, my OH just rang to ask what the doc said and i told him the doc said its him im alergic too well it could be lol, when my plattlets are low i get everything going and become hypo alergic to things but im not giving up my diet for anything lol

Good for you Sharon x

:hug99:Sorry to hear your still itching matey!

As Emily said you could try the non drowsy antihistamines!

yer ill get some when i go to tesco and see if there any better

Hiya,

Just a note. I did Cambridge before with no probs...but, when I tried to start it again at a later date I started itching all over.

Back