Itchy Skin?

I get it on my tummy sometimes and under my arms, my GP said weight loss sometimes causes dry skin so that could also be why you're itchy. He also said it could be due to lack of water, so try upping your water intake. Also having a bath/shower using some skin oils (coconut oil is brilliant!) and skin brushing, you can buy the brushes online or in The Body Shop/Boots/Superdrug/Holland & Barrett ect.

xx

I get this from time to time (and have noticed that it's usually worse on weeks when I have a slightly higher loss, but that may just be co-incidence) ... I've no idea why, though apparently it may have something to do with low fat diets (which SW is) in general. Having said that I wouldn't say that my skin is particularly dry, so who knows?

It does seem to go in cycles though - I'll have a few days/a week when it feels like I'm covered in ants :( and then it will just go and not happen again for ages. Skin brushing does seem to help - probably because it increases the blood circulation in the skin, but why that would be I have no idea.

Not much help I know, but I just wanted you to know that you aren't alone lol xx

Back