ITS A GOAL!!!!

emzski

Hi everyone

Well after a "bit" of a struggle since christmas I have met goal!! At last!!

I am now on RTM and finding it fine, although I have been eating RTM is teaching alot about foods and cooking etc so its really helping me gain more control.

Am feeling so much happier within myself and its all thanks to LL and of course MM. Although I havent been on the forum that much recently you guys have been an incredible help thank you SO MUCH!!

I think the key to getting to goal is just don't give up no matter how hard it gets or how far you fall of the wagon just keep going.

Also just wanna you are all looking fab!! Well done your all shrinking!!!

it's a great feeling getting to target. It took me 2 attempts to "get" it, but have been under target for several months now, and i can say with confidence i'll never go back !

Well done, Gorgeous :) So pleased for you - I know you had some struggled at the turn of the year, so you're living prooof that you can get through it :)

Well done hun, it's fab to see someone who's come through it all after struggling. Any tips for getting bcak on the wagon :p

You look amazing and so deserve to be there,

Emma xXx

Heyyy well done you!! Woop woop! so fantastic to hear you've come through it strong!

Emzski, well done getting to goal, I'm so thrilled for you!!
I wondered where you had gone!! I'm glad RTM is going well for you.
Your looking fab!!

Fantastic - that's such good news - goes to show that with determination you can reach your goals :D

Glad RTM is going well for you too xxx

hi
well done - just been looking at your photo album, you look fantastic!
daisy x

Well done Em! Very very proud of you, I know how hard it is post lapse - obviously I fell off totally, but so happy that you made it! Let's see the before and after pics side by side then... one of the perks of hitting goal :) xx

Well done Emzski, especially after your hiccup!

woohoo well done hunni so glad u got there xxx

Back