Its a Long Road...

havent lost a jot since monday.... i know i am bad on the water but for frig sake surely not eating should have some impact. monday is my officially unofficial weigh day (as i am weighing myself) but i am disappointed so far - off to get loadsa water and first shake of the day! sigh.....

ooo was just in the staff rooom there a box of milk tray open and i soooo wnted one - go me for tihnking of the greater good tho i'm still thinking would one really matter???? sob! no be good - its worth it!

Hi Smurfette,

guess you work in a school, like me! I've been having a bit of a rant about how its always someone's birthday at my place. :candle1: When it is they bring cakes/biscuits choccies etc to share with everyone. And when its not someone's birthday, they'll find any other excuse...my daughter's passed her driving test, its the dog's birthday, its Friday etc. It used to be one of the things I loved about my school, but 3 years and 3 stone later, its becoming an issue!

You just keep on being strong.

Jane

hey janey23 - yea the school staff room always has goodies and its sooo hard to be good. as for me i ahd a disastrous weekend. well the wedding has been cancelled for saturday and tho my heart goes out to the bride and groom i am sooo disappointed anyway as a result i ate over the weekend - nothing drastic..just a chicken curry with rice and chips for lunch yesterday! i know it wasmnt the answer but i had the dress the shoes...the date!! anyway i still weigh the same this morning as i have all week but i know i do want to proceed with the diet just now the pressure is off i wonder how good i will be! i am curious to see if i can move the next half stone in a short period of time so i am going to try to stick at it! must remember i am doing this for meeeeee!!!!!!

well yesterday was a good day - resisted the urge to jack it in and went for my run... i slipped up bigstyle last wk on the exercising! anyway down 1lb this morning so nearly under the 11st mark again -another half a lb will be a huge boost to keep it going now! heres to hitting 10st7lb soooooonnnnn!!!

have given myself a date to get to 9st7lb - june 1st - and the start of summer...thats about 20lbs to lose in 8 weeks...part of me thinks i wont stick the lipotrim for that long (i will run out of shakes for one thing lol) but as well as that i amnt sure i will have that about of willpower...i can be a bit shakey as it is! but 2 and a half lbs a week should be doable if i can shift the next half stone on this and then try and maintain/eat sensibly for the rest of the time and keep up the exercise! i must drink more water i think i am terrible at it and really if i focused on that a while there would be some progress - to be honest i just drink the shakes mixed with water and thats it. ok off to down a couple!! later xx

Back