Its a new day and.............

cupcake1

today I am planning my meals wisely.

I know that I am going to Wetherspoons for dinner tonight (curry night), so using my newly acquired Positive Mental Attitude, I am having a very light breakfast of yogurt and fruit, soup for lunch and I intend choosing the tomato based curry, I won't eat the popadum, and I plan to only eat half of the naan bread. I will also have the glass of wine that comes in the price! (but no more than that).

I am going to walk to work and back which will add 2 miles exercise to my day as well.

What are your plans for this new, and sunny, day? :)

Well, everything went according to plan today, except I chose the vegetable curry which was chunks of sweet potato, chickpea and spinach in quite a mild sauce. It was very tasty and satisfying.
I feel like I've got a good day under my belt today. :angel09:
Not sure where everyone else got to today..............I feel a bit lonely posting to myself!!

:)thats sounds really nice and a good choice! ahh bless you and managed not to:break_diet: well done great will power:D

not had too bad a d ay but at lunch time had achoc bar which was bad but havent gone over cal range so no real damage done tommora's another day

I had a spa day with my ma and sis this afternoon. it included lunch as well. I chose the tiger prawn stir fry on a bed of noodles. I also had a 20 min swim so felt great when i came out.

but i came home and baked a whole load of cupcakes (mothers day pressies for the 2 grans) i had to taste them to make sure they were ok.....so i think i have had 3 now!!! yes i feel sick :-(

Back