Its a new day and.............

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by cupcake1, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    today I am planning my meals wisely.

I know that I am going to Wetherspoons for dinner tonight (curry night), so using my newly acquired Positive Mental Attitude, I am having a very light breakfast of yogurt and fruit, soup for lunch and I intend choosing the tomato based curry, I won't eat the popadum, and I plan to only eat half of the naan bread. I will also have the glass of wine that comes in the price! (but no more than that).

I am going to walk to work and back which will add 2 miles exercise to my day as well.

What are your plans for this new, and sunny, day? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Well, everything went according to plan today, except I chose the vegetable curry which was chunks of sweet potato, chickpea and spinach in quite a mild sauce. It was very tasty and satisfying.
    I feel like I've got a good day under my belt today. :angel09:
    Not sure where everyone else got to today..............I feel a bit lonely posting to myself!!

4. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    :)thats sounds really nice and a good choice! ahh bless you and managed not to:break_diet: well done great will power:D

not had too bad a d ay but at lunch time had achoc bar which was bad but havent gone over cal range so no real damage done tommora's another day

5. gonabslim79

gonabslim79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    which day is it?
    I had a spa day with my ma and sis this afternoon. it included lunch as well. I chose the tiger prawn stir fry on a bed of noodles. I also had a 20 min swim so felt great when i came out.

but i came home and baked a whole load of cupcakes (mothers day pressies for the 2 grans) i had to taste them to make sure they were ok.....so i think i have had 3 now!!! yes i feel sick :-(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.