Step 1 Sole Source It's a new day....it's a new life for me.....

Anewslimmerme

Hi everyone....I'm on day 2 of SS. I've done the Cambridge diet before but found it very difficult to stick to and also very costly to do. Needless to say I lost a couple of stone and put it back on over a course of 2 years of so. I've tried weight watchers but as I'm embarrassed of my weight I won't weigh in so I start well (on my own) then in the end just give in. I now have so much focus that I know I can do this. I'm 5ft 7 and 17st 13lbs. Size 18. I've always struggled with my weight but I really want to be in control of it. I have control over everything else and it's a real confidence killer for me.
So day 2 has gone good, had my shakes, not deviated at all, have thought about it every hour on the hour but its not going to happen. Admittedly I have social events coming up and I've already said I will drive and just drink water, however 1 is very important which will include food so ill stick to fish and no carbs. Although this may set me back slightly at least i can admit it.
I've always been big even when I was 13/14 yrs old and a champion dancer...there was no fat on me but I had a larger frame. Even then I was about 12 stone (bearing in mind for someone 5ft 7 that's still "obese/over weight). So that means a weight loss of 5 stone and 13 lbs!
I've given myself a target of June to try and loose 3 stone which I think is totally achievable.
I hate being the fat one of all my friends so in 2013 this is going to change. I also want to get my body into a good condition for pregnancy as I am hoping me and my partner will start trying by the end of the year.
I just want to be a newer slimmer version of me!
Would love to hear your success stories, I find them so inspirational.
Here's to a new slimmer and healthier life for us all!
Xx

Good Luck :)

I meet with my CDC later today and will start tomoz.. I am also 5'7 and 14st9lbs x

Had my second son 18 weeks ago so time to lose the weight!

Ideal target for me is 11st7lbs x

Hi everyone....I'm on day 2 of SS. I've done the Cambridge diet before but found it very difficult to stick to and also very costly to do. Needless to say I lost a couple of stone and put it back on over a course of 2 years of so. I've tried weight watchers but as I'm embarrassed of my weight I won't weigh in so I start well (on my own) then in the end just give in. I now have so much focus that I know I can do this. I'm 5ft 7 and 17st 13lbs. Size 18. I've always struggled with my weight but I really want to be in control of it. I have control over everything else and it's a real confidence killer for me.
So day 2 has gone good, had my shakes, not deviated at all, have thought about it every hour on the hour but its not going to happen. Admittedly I have social events coming up and I've already said I will drive and just drink water, however 1 is very important which will include food so ill stick to fish and no carbs. Although this may set me back slightly at least i can admit it.
I've always been big even when I was 13/14 yrs old and a champion dancer...there was no fat on me but I had a larger frame. Even then I was about 12 stone (bearing in mind for someone 5ft 7 that's still "obese/over weight). So that means a weight loss of 5 stone and 13 lbs!
I've given myself a target of June to try and loose 3 stone which I think is totally achievable.
I hate being the fat one of all my friends so in 2013 this is going to change. I also want to get my body into a good condition for pregnancy as I am hoping me and my partner will start trying by the end of the year.
I just want to be a newer slimmer version of me!
Would love to hear your success stories, I find them so inspirational.
Here's to a new slimmer and healthier life for us all!
Xx

Gud luck hun i was around the same weight when i started 10 weeks ago now i am 14'12 (with 3 weekends off the diet due to very special occasions) but keep it at and it will bring result! Xoxo

Back