It's a new day :o)

Well today is a new day and I must say that I am feeling much more positive today than I did on Monday or yesterday. I still don't feel great in myself but the headache has gone and the sickness feeling is easing so that's great! I had the veg soup for dinner last night and wasn't that impressed so I added loads of black pepper to it (this is allowed isn't it?) and it tasted much better! The only thing that puts me off a bit with the soups is that after I have blended them they have like a frothy top like the shakes and I don't know why but it puts me off a bit. Does everyone get the frothy top soup thing or am I blending them for too long?
So here we are anyway, another day in a hopefully another day lighter! Thanks again for all your support yesterday, you are fab :D xxx

Good morning - well done for getting through it - I know what you mean about the shakes there is something not quite right about frothy soup. Try quick blasts with the blender rather than longer (it might just keep some of the air out?) I think you can have pepper? I am gonna try that sounds lurrvly. Good luck today Vicky xx

Thanks Vicky! The soup was quite nice with the pepper so I am hoping that it is ok to have it! Good luck today :eek:) x

Morning Sam, thanks again for yesterday! How is the packing going? I haven't been to get the Bouillon yet but have to pop to the shops later so will grab some then hopefully. Ah that's fab re the pepper then. I havent been adding salt as I am not a huge salt lover anyway so I am fine in that department. I am not kidding myself that there won't be other hard days but I have proved to myself that with the support of EverChangingMe, you lovelies on here and my fab hubby I can get through them so... :)

Oooh sorry, I didn't answer your question did I....... I am trying to think small goals at the moment so ideally I would love to have lost 3 stone by xmas and then from there I would like to lose a further 3 to 4 stone so a long journey for me :( xxx

Thanks Tara! The frothy soup thing seems just wrong, it sit there stirring it at the table until it has gone, lol!! xxx

Im soooooo proud of you, you are stronger than you think. Heres to our weigh in on Saturday im sure it will all be worth it then. Think of Xmas and all those new clothes.

Love ya Hun stay positive:p

Back