Its a race...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizS, 16 August 2009 Social URL.

1. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    ....between me and the dress I want to wear for a wedding on 5 Sept.

I bought three dresses from Romans Originals and this is the one i want to wear: "Roman Originals" Floral devore dress at Roman Originals

I started this diet at an 18/20 and am now comfortably a 16. Stupidly, when I bought them, I thought by now I'd be into a 14 and i also understood that RO dresses come up 'a bit large'.

I have tried and tried to get into it and it certainly goes on better than it did a few weeks ago - but although I can do it up, its soooooo tight - unpleasantly so. And I have to hoick (isnt' that a great word) my boobs up so high that I look like the prow of a ship, otherwise it flattens me altogether.

I've got a lovely cream hat to wear with it, brown patent shoes and bag, and it has a brown wrap, although if weather poor I'll use my cream pashmina instead. Such a nice outfit. And I don't think it'll fit.....where is the <stiff bodied tantrum> icon???

so the race is on. Me vs The Dress. Tune in next week for an update on who's winning.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    LOL! Good luck Liz - that is still some time away so you never know!! If you have to hoick your boobs up now, it will probably be looser by the time you wanna wear it xxxx

4. Tracey1404

Tracey1404 Enjoyin' my journey....

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(15.27%)
    Diet:
    SS+
    Hi Liz - just CD along - and sing the "It will fit" mantra. Whatever you do, dont do what I did and buy a Trinny and Suzannah body stocking. Never, ever again. I deserved to lose 2 stone just getting into it, had an oversized head and legs by the end of the day it was so tight, and nearly ended up in Calais when I took it off (such was the elastic effect). Yours sounds a great outfit & hnot one to be ruined with inappropriate undergarments!

Minimins are with you all the way to ROriginal success!!

5. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Liz, you know you can do this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.