Its a year

salsaqueen

since I started SW and I have in that time re-joined 3 times and I'm exactly 5lbs lighter than when I started even though Ive lost 29lb in that time. Me thinks that this time ( I re-joined again tonight) I better stick with the program.

Good luck. Hope this is the ONE! I totally relate to joining and rejoining. Weight going up and down.

good luck!

Good luck x
We are all here to help, whenever you need it. Just think postive, treat this as a new start and you can do it

Welcome back and good luck! You ARE 5lbs lighter than a year ago though, which is an achievement - onwards and downwards xx

Good luck! It's been a year for me too and I'm only 5lbs lighter! We will do it this year :D

Good luck'n'stuff to you for the coming year! No doubt, you'll have learned a lot in the last year .... a lot about what the Slimming world plans have to offer, a lot about your own good and bad eating habits, times when you find it difficult and so on, hopefully you'll be able to put all of that into context this year, and good on you for recognising that you need a new start!

Good luck for your continuing weight loss.

Thank you all for your support. If theirs one thing I've realised about myself it's that I 'm a bit of a light weight for "sticking at things" so I'm gonna commit 100% and put myself first for a change. The plan works it's when I do it, it's just me that doesnt work at the plan sometimes. :)

Good luck... SW does work, as you know, just stick to the plan, it's so worth it!

I wonder what weight you would be though if you hadn't done sw at all? I know if it were me, I could easily gain a stone or more in a year. So 5lbs down is excellent!

Back