• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Its a year

Woodsylou

Silver Member
good luck!

Good luck x
We are all here to help, whenever you need it. Just think postive, treat this as a new start and you can do it

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Welcome back and good luck! You ARE 5lbs lighter than a year ago though, which is an achievement - onwards and downwards xx

Wacky Jacky

Size 10 in time for 2010!
Good luck'n'stuff to you for the coming year! No doubt, you'll have learned a lot in the last year .... a lot about what the Slimming world plans have to offer, a lot about your own good and bad eating habits, times when you find it difficult and so on, hopefully you'll be able to put all of that into context this year, and good on you for recognising that you need a new start!

Thank you all for your support. If theirs one thing I've realised about myself it's that I 'm a bit of a light weight for "sticking at things" so I'm gonna commit 100% and put myself first for a change. The plan works it's when I do it, it's just me that doesnt work at the plan sometimes. :)

I wonder what weight you would be though if you hadn't done sw at all? I know if it were me, I could easily gain a stone or more in a year. So 5lbs down is excellent!