Its about time!

We all slip, it is human nature, this is a very restrictive and solitary plan, the achievement is getting back on track! Look forward x

Hi, I started Exante today so I'll be watching your diary. How have you found it all since Saturday (I'm sure one blip night won't cause too much damage)? X

Welcome and good luck x

Welcome and good luck x
Thank you, I did have a dip earlier today and ate some chicken and not picking at the kids left overs was soooo hard but I'm feeling quite positive now... Although I have to get through dinner with hubby yet .

Do you think all the Vlcd are created equal? People on cd and lighter life seem to lose so much and stick to it!

Xx

I think cd and ll are slightly lower in calories but the only difference is that they have counsellors x

Maybe there is something to being weighed or held accountable for your own weightloss?

Could be, you are answering to someone else, hence why I started a diary on here so I could be accountable somewhere

Been a few days without posting as haven't felt myself. Since my little one was born I have had boughts of feeling pretty wiped out, achy, flu like symptoms etc. I put it down to being an older mum (I am 43) and LO not sleeping through the night. Anyway i took myself off to the docs before I started xante, one of the reasons I did was because I felt so rubbish and overweight. I had a blood test for anemia, B12 etc etc. I got the results back 2 weeks ago and one test was abnormal although they wouldn't tell me which one (receptionist). So I needed to have it retested this morning. When I got to the nurses room she said it was my CRP blood test that was elivated and so needed to be retested. Of course I came home and googled it (mistake!) so now i'm worrying whats going on. I do suffer from an inflamed stomach on and off so i'm hoping it that :( Anyway, I have been off plan this week because I wasn't sure if it would gives false reading for the blood test-but back on it tomorrow. Though i'm going to be following the plan with the meal in the evening. On a positive note though I have STS so still an 8lb loss :)

Oh no, Dr Google :eek:. Here's hoping your repeat test results will be good. Well done on maintaining, that's really good. I'm sure you'll be back to total solution very soon x

Just noticed under the avatar it says the % of weight lost towards your goal-thats pretty nifty! So today I have a busy day, so lots of water and distraction :)

Wow, huge respect to you for going this diet with 3 kids, especially a little one. I'm sure your blood test will be nothing to worry about, they're probably just being cautious, which is good :) congrats on the 8lb so far, that's fab!

Back