Its all about the climb or in this case the end product!

Jenna88

Gold Member
Hi guys,
This is my first post on these forums so a big hello!
A little about me to start of,
I'm 21, a uni student and absolutely fed up with being the size I am!
I've struggled with my weight for years, it was at its worst when I was 15/16 I was around 13stone. My weight then fell to 10.5 stone as I suffered from gallstones and lost weight as a result of that. I managed to maintain that weight for around two years but unfortunately it's crept back up to 12stone which at 5ft3 is anything but ideal!
I'm now going into final year at uni and have recently been thinking about my graduation (even if it is a year away) and how I don't want to be the 'fat' one, I want to look good and be proud of myself for more than just my degree!
So this is it...my chance to start again and to become who I want to be! I have no doubt that it's going to be difficult and that sometimes I will slip up but I need to do this!

I don't have any specific plan of action apart from cutting down on the rubbish I eat and counting calories. I also intend to do light exercise from time to time (unfortunately I have rheumatoid arthritis which makes strenuous exercise a nightmare and literally a pain!)

If anyone has any advice on simple and I mean simple (my cooking ability and the range of products that are accesible to me are both limited) meals that they can recommend or any general advice it would be much appreciated!

Here is a picture of me at my current weight
100_1695.jpg

Well today's gone really well! I'm actually super pleased with my willpower today (I'm aware I'm only one day in but hey!)

Woke up too late to have breakfast as I was in a rush to make my appointment which wasn't the best plan as I know I need something to kick start my metabolism in the morning but the rest of the day went well.

I had a sausage roll (medium) and baked beans for lunch...again the sausage roll isn't the best but when you see what I normally would eat for lunch it's good!

Dinner-Small bowl of pasta, sweetcorn,chicken and extra light mayo

Let's hope tomorrow's even better. One thing I would like to do is increase my water intake as I live of diet coke!

Good luck on your journey. I'm going into my final year too and understand what your saying about the graduation! I feel exactly the same. Stay positive and I'm sure you'll succeed :)

Back