Its all about you!!!!!!!

Great idea Vicky (lol!)

12. anything wierd about you

I hate telephones, so if there is something that has to be done by phone (like booking hairdresser appointments) I just dont do it.

Ha ha SNAP!! Me neither!

Me too, I only answer the phone if I know who is calling lol. If they want me to know they should leave a message, hate anonymous calls

lol what are we like. i much prefer to text/email too!

Ok sorry its took so long but here you go.

1) I live with my husband and youngest son who is 5 (oldest chose to move out last year to be with dad, he's 11 in three weeks)
I also live with 2 dogs, 3 cats, 6 rabbits, 3 parrots and an aviary of budgies:eek:

2) I aspire to be me only wealthier, healthier and at least 3 stone lighter:D

3) My biggest regret is bottling out of moving to the isle of wight when i had the opportunity 2 years ago:cry:

4) before i die i want to see my boys grow into happy handsome young men, and of course be thin.

5) My biggest achievement was becoming a nurse (still don't know how i got there lol)

6) Hair is dark brown and past my shouders with lots of layers.

7) Grease of course is my fave film

8)Fave foods, pasta, chips, lasagne, curry, chinese most of it infact:D

9) Fave past time hmmmmm holidays, spending money, buying handbags.

10) Fave tv show, i like the soaps, shameless has to be a fave i loved the tudors when it was on too.

11) most fanciable male next to my hubby is Jonathon Rhys Myers i could eat him. Incase your wondering who he is he played the football coach in bend it like beckham and henry in the tudors phwoarrrrrrrrrrr.

12) I can't wear a watch they stop within a day of me having them on :confused:

Thats all from me :)

Jonathon Rhys Myers i could eat him
mm me too and henry cavill (charles brandon) omg i need to add him to my list he is the most perfect looking man i have ever ever seen :D
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well you can have jon ill have henry ;)

1. who do you live with **OH, Daughters Jasmine 18, Keana 10, Karlia 8 and son Jamie 12.......

2. who do you aspire to be ** Me , I like me :)

3. whats your biggest regret ** Not going to Paris when we won a trip to London BIG regret!

4. whats your biggest achievement ** Having my kids

5. one thing you want to do before you die **Go to Paris

6. hair colour and style **Brown, Med length and curly (on a good day!)

7. favourite film (s) ** Bridget Jones Diary

8. favourite food ** Chocolate (I used to work at Cadburys)

9. favourite pastime **Entering comps

10. favourite tv show ** Vampire Diaries

11. most fanciable male/female **?????????

12. anything wierd about you ** yes webbed toes, only 1 but YUCKS :) xxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness Vik, Cadburys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now there's a job I wouldnt mind getting up in the morning for.

You're the second person to put webbed digits! My friends baby has just been born with his last 2 fingers webbed on both hands. I had no idea it was a common thing.

Another Vampire Diaries fan huh? I cant get enough of it. The next Season starts in the UK next week. I'm so excited. I'm completely in love with Damon, but I think that has alot to do with the fact that he looks like Rob Low and I had a real crush on him in St Elmos Fire!

When you say you "used to work for Cadbury's", was it because of Kraft (grrrr!) that you no longer do? I ask because THANKS to Kraft, I saw no reason to hang onto the shares I sold the shares I inherited from my Mum who used to work for them when she died, and now have a lovely bathroom "from my Mum"...

When you say you "used to work for Cadbury's", was it because of Kraft (grrrr!) that you no longer do? I ask because THANKS to Kraft, I saw no reason to hang onto the shares I sold the shares I inherited from my Mum who used to work for them when she died, and now have a lovely bathroom "from my Mum"...

Hi Jo, I worked for them when they were Griffin's in NZ then cadburys bought them out and I stayed there for about 8 years, Loved it and was so skinny...(Miss that!) I left it to spend time with my 1st daughter and had depression so needed to sort me out. I didnt even know about Kraft........Im glad you got something out of them to remember you mum from, Bet its a beautiful bathroom :) :)

Vampire diaries OH YES, What season are you guys up to?? I think I have seen about 4-5 of season 2, About to watch another one off cucira :) Gotta love that place!!

Have a great day or night guys.
xxxxxxxxx

Season 2 starts on Tues (i think). Cucira??????????????

Ooo I need to look into that website. I havent seen Trueblood yet as I missed the beginning and I want to watch it all in one go.

It's midnight here in the UK so I'm off to the land of nod.

Have a good day babe (no pun intended).

x

1. who do you live with - I live with my partner of 4 years James and our 10 fish (5 black neno tetras, 4 lemon tetras and a very lazy siamese fighting fish) and four snails.

2. who do you aspire to be - myself but happier and healthier

3. whats your biggest regret - letting myself get this big, letting the horrible comments get to me when i was younger

4. whats your biggest achievement - facing my weight problem head on, and having the courage to go to the doctors and have my depression diagnosed even though it will most likely affect my career =[

5. one thing you want to do before you die - travel to every contenient

6. hair colour and style - dyed burgendy and very very long its about 2ft atm

7. favourite film (s) - im not really a film person more tv shows - cake wars, the big bang theory, how i met your mother etc

8. favourite food - non diet - brownie cheesecake, diet - roast beef

9. favourite pastime - sewing and fish keeping

10. favourite tv show - as above =]

11. most fanciable male/female - david tennant in his glasses and hayley williams

12. anything wierd about you - i meow alot

Ooo I need to look into that website. I havent seen Trueblood yet as I missed the beginning and I want to watch it all in one go.

It's midnight here in the UK so I'm off to the land of nod.

Have a good day babe (no pun intended).

x

Vicki - BEST website ever. I'm hooked on True Blood. Thank you so much for the tip. x

Back