Its all changed!!!

Lovehatecarbs

Silver Member
I've returned to ww - I don't understand why I have daily points and weekly points??? Do I eat all of the points - do I eat weekly when daily has run out????????

Help!

You have your dailies for just general everyday eating, your 49 weeklies can be used how you like in addition to your dailies. For example if you have a meal out on a Saturday you could have your usual daily points and then make up the difference out of your weeklies. I use mine for treats at the weekend, other people add 7 additional points to their daily allowance. They are great because they mean if you have a cheat you are still sticking to the diet.

Hope this helped.

You don't have to. I rarely do, but some people use them all and lose weight every week so it depends. You ARE supposed to eat all your dailies though.

I did the old points and wondered this too but in all honesty it's a million times better on the Propoints plan, so much more liveable - I can honestly say Propoints is the only diet for me, I don't want to do it any other way, the weight loss is gradual but it is steady and will stay off better:)

Back