its all gone wrong

dani_doot

i previously had been doing the southbeach diet for 5weeks and lost 12lbs and looked and felt great. i still had 20 lbs or so to go, but i was being complimented on my weightloss already.

until....2weeks ago. it started with my partner getting ready to open his business, and obviously i was out helping him, so that meant late nights, meaning no cooked meals, so we went out for dinner a few times, and i tried to eat good, but i over indulged in the bad carbs etc. oh and the wine. i thought, ive only had 3bad days, ill be good tomorrow!!! BUT since then i am now craving sweet bad food and bad carbs really badly, and i have to say, i am giving in, because i have lost the will to want to cook etc, as i am very busy helping my partner get set up. and now, my belly has bloated up again, weight has pretty much went up 2lbs, which isnt bad, but i feel awful, im tired, my skin has lost its brightness and i just feel FAT.

i know all i can do is, get back on track and everything will be ok, but at the moment i dont have the want or motivation too......
Can anyone help ??? i really dont want to get stuck in a rut again, i was doing so so well.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

I totally understand where your coming from. Its hard to get back in to the rhythm but like you say all you can do is hop back on track. I find that if I a) plan my menu b) try to make as much as possible in advance it really helps.

You can do it and 2lbs isn't as bad as it could be so get planning xxxx

Back