Its all good

minime

Gold Member
LLC called and gave me number for private doc who will sign form for £35, so will make appt on Monday. Also said it is week 2 and not week 3 and class is on Monday and not Tuesday, so means I'm starting in group earlier and starting on VLCD a day earlier too. Also said I can still come to class and get started (as I have no significant medical history and am not on meds), and just hand the form in after seeing private doctor.

Never thought I'd be happy paying £35 for a stamp, but I won't even think twice about handing it over.

i am very glad for you, i can guess that you have a sense of relief now, phew!! all the best and do really well on ll, let me know your journey and how it feels and how you get on. love clarins

Thats excellent, so do you start this Monday?

I do start on Monday and can't wait, feeling so excited about starting. Think last time I gave up due to money but also because I think I didn't want to do the CBT, not sure why, facing your demons and stuff, but this time that is what I'm looking forward to.

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated.

Hi Minime,

Good luck on LL!!!

Have ya started to cut out carbs n stuff.... sorry dont knwo if you have a diary?!?!

Nas x

Hey Nas, cutting down on carbs today and tomorrow and upping my water so hopefully won't be too bad when I start. Kids are off for October week so won't be much fun if I'm in a state.

If I get time to get on later I will be starting a diary, if not, definitely start one tomorrow. Glad WW is going well for you.

Back