its alll gone wrong!!!!

scott_sxi

ok so i started my journey just after the new year and i started it well, joined a gym and eatin 3 meals a day and eating much healthier foods. was losing weight by about 2lb a week and then.... i lost my job, bills are adding up into debts i cant afford gym membership or to buy the good fresh healthy foods and im down. my weight has shot back up to what i started at and i just dont no what to do i feel so s**t its unreal.

oh dont stress hun, dont let it all pile ontop of you :wave_cry:

there is plenty of exercise you can do at home, you dont need to go to the gym x

:) thanks for the reply however in a matter of 5 minutes a little good news has arrived as i have had some tempory work with an agency only factory work but will bring me a little money in.

what excersices are best to do at home? as i have only ever done cardio machines and weights at the gym. thanks again x

there is always something positive around the corner ;)

if you like jogging then thats a simple thing to do in a local park/canal...or if your really brave (unlike me!) the street?

you can do sit ups/push ups/squats in different variations, buy a pilates dvd for fantastic core strength, and this may sound silly, but some of my mates buy 2ltre bottles of pop and life them for biceps/triceps, another thing is to get some ankle weights?? this is brilliant exercise for your legs :D

or get a skipping rope! :D:D:D

there is always something positive around the corner ;)

if you like jogging then thats a simple thing to do in a local park/canal...or if your really brave (unlike me!) the street?

you can do sit ups/push ups/squats in different variations, buy a pilates dvd for fantastic core strength, and this may sound silly, but some of my mates buy 2ltre bottles of pop and life them for biceps/triceps, another thing is to get some ankle weights?? this is brilliant exercise for your legs :D

or get a skipping rope! :D:D:D

where i live there aint really anywhere to run lol apart from around the garden, i use to love skipping as a child that could be something i will try. as for pressups iv never been able to do them :( unless on my knees and just using my arms. i am good with sit ups and i have a abdominal crunch machine thing.

thank you very much for your replies another thing i do is take the dog to the nearest national park at weekends for a long walk its just a long drive to go there daily.

I found an excersise dvd very helpful, some celebs swear by them, although I do prefur the gym.

use your stairs as a stepper, or keep runing up and down the stairs..if you.ve got a local leisure centre they only charge for each time you go.....my local one is only £4 a time.....you could go once a week or so.. or a class is about the same...i'm on benefits and am going to bum/tums/and thighs next week, and apparently will get a concessions discount cos on benefits!!!!

well yesterday went very well, i started my new job which it rather active work :) lots of walking and carrying things, i started in the morning by having a slice of granary toast and then for lunch i had some colli brockli peas n carrots with steamed chicken breast and an orange, then for my tea i was at work so i packed my lunch i did however have 2 salad small wholemeal cobs no dressings just lettuce, onion, peppers, tomato and cucumber, and an apple orange and bannana :) and im feeling much better knowing iv got some work and that im getting back on track, woke up this morning to a breakfast cereal with semi skimmed milk and a orange, and then just eaten my dinner and i cooked up a pasta salad, lettuce, onion, tomato, green + red peppers, red and white onion, red and green chillies, few herbs and spices and some cucumber strips and again no dressings and i just had a bowl of it and it was yummy :-D got the rest in a tub for tomorrows dinner. also just made again 2 salad wholemeal cobs for work and apple orange and bannana :)

thank you guys xxx

That sounds brilliant to me!!!! :D

little update, havent really stuck to eatin 100% healthy been up and down since this thread however i have lost 10lb in a few weeks alone because the new job i have is active up and down ladders constantly moving etc and as from monday i now push bike 16 mile a day to work and back which im sure will help :)

thats brilliant! keep it up!

Good on ya! Well done for turning a bad situation round :) woo!

Back