Its almost a year!

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
Hello everyone, its now 11 months of maintaining and I am doing well. I had to work hard after a fantastic French holiday but now back with a normal BMI and well, well, well!

Good luck everyone, VLCD really do work.

GSQ

GSQ you started at the same weight i did and goal weight what i dream of being!!! how long did it take you to get there?? Love reading threads on maintaining! great motivation and inspiration! thankyou xx

Butterfly_82 said:
GSQ you started at the same weight i did and goal weight what i dream of being!!! how long did it take you to get there?? Love reading threads on maintaining! great motivation and inspiration! thankyou xx

Hi I started in March 2011 and got to this weight in November 2011. So it took about nine months really.

Keeping it off is more difficult but the motivation to watch it carefully comes from two delights - clothes that make me feel amazing and the ability to exercise easily.

I think being overweight is a major disability, only when it's gone did I start to appreciate feeling well. I thought painful knees, a bad back, painful hips, and a headache from too much wine was normal, I was even getting ready to buy a walking stick to help me get about. It was ageing me about twenty years.

I am evangelical about losing weight - Exante did it for me. Good luck

GSQ

Hi I started in March 2011 and got to this weight in November 2011. So it took about nine months really.

Keeping it off is more difficult but the motivation to watch it carefully comes from two delights - clothes that make me feel amazing and the ability to exercise easily.

I think being overweight is a major disability, only when it's gone did I start to appreciate feeling well. I thought painful knees, a bad back, painful hips, and a headache from too much wine was normal, I was even getting ready to buy a walking stick to help me get about. It was ageing me about twenty years.

I am evangelical about losing weight - Exante did it for me. Good luck

GSQ

Hi ladies,

I'm also similar weight with a simillar amount to lose and have just started 100%

GSQ, how much of those 9 months have been spent on 100%?

Thanks and good luck!

tronic said:
Hi ladies,

I'm also similar weight with a simillar amount to lose and have just started 100%

GSQ, how much of those 9 months have been spent on 100%?

Thanks and good luck!

It was 100% most of the time. I did add a meal when I had a social event where a packet of vanilla or soup would not have worked. So it was three magic packets a day for nine months. On the week end as a treat I sometimes had Tesco bar and a skinny latte instead of another vanilla!

Add a meal was just protein, no carbs at all , just green veg or salad with fish, chicken or meat.

I found adding a meal every day for a week was far too much and seemed to get me out of the rhythm - so adding a meal would be about once a week. It seemed to work and as long as I drank the water I felt well. I think summer is easier than winter, I was often very cold. Hope this helps.

GSQ

It was 100% most of the time. I did add a meal when I had a social event where a packet of vanilla or soup would not have worked. So it was three magic packets a day for nine months. On the week end as a treat I sometimes had Tesco bar and a skinny latte instead of another vanilla!

Add a meal was just protein, no carbs at all , just green veg or salad with fish, chicken or meat.

I found adding a meal every day for a week was far too much and seemed to get me out of the rhythm - so adding a meal would be about once a week. It seemed to work and as long as I drank the water I felt well. I think summer is easier than winter, I was often very cold. Hope this helps.

GSQ

Thanks for the advice.. That's some willpower you've got! Congrats!

:)

WOW thats an amazing loss

i'm only on day 4 and was fed up so this has given me the motivational boost i needed.... thankyou xx

Back