It's always me

Ditto.x

thanxs for all your ((())) girls and thoughts they have helped so much-some are so true, but i didnt realise until i read them.
today i feel so much better. Something jillybeans had said in her post was right- about me trying to be jolly all the time, I am most of the time , Its when i get stressed or when something goes wrong it all comes flooding out and bam, everyone gets it-but no one understands.
But today i feel ok ive just gotta do a 2.30-6.30 shift then im off till 13 jan which will help -just to get me away from it all.
so for a while im gonna be HAPPY .(read my other 'new' post !!)

lovely to hear you feeling better today alice ...just you take time out for you and keep that smile ....love and hugs and a happy new year xxxxxx gilly

Stress to all doctors that you dont want what happened to your eldest to happen again!Have it written all over his hospital/gp notes that you will sue if they dont adhere to your wishes,his body belongs to his next of kin when he dies.contact a solicitor to check.Bxxxxxxs did enough at Alder Hey,wouldnt happen to their relatives!

Back