It's arrived

vj

28 shakes, 28 meals, 28 bars all sitting in my house. Can't leave them in kitchen or dh and kids will help themselves to the bars.
Bit miffed that they were left with a house on our road, not an immediate neighbour and no card left and then found my mobile number emblazoned across it.
Right, slim and save starts tomorrow but my vlcd is going well and I am happily in ketosis heaven.

Good to hear your order arrived! :)

Not pleased to hear about your delivery cock up, make sure to contact S&S and see what they say about that because I wouldnt be pleased if it was my order sent to neighbours with no notification :mad: Im sure ive seen my number on my delivery before also but never gave it a second thought at time :(

Great minds, eh? I did contact s&s because I saw it as an infringement of data protection.
Really surprised to get a reply this evening from Rob, he wrote a really long and helpful reply. Really impressed with his level of customer service (of course the £5 off my next order helps!).

nice one for the discount.... hmm so if I say im not happy about my number on my delivery box :D Good that he resolved it! Did he say they still adding numbers to the orders then as after thinking about what you said it made me think also I dont want my number on the delivery box, I am due to place my order in next few days and thinking should i contact them and tell them not to add my number to the box? xx

I just phoned Slim & Save and spoke to Donna she said they will no longer be putting customers numbers on the box's and if the couriers require it they will use their own numbers instead which made me feel better.

Just placed my next months order also and got a great deal on Banana Bars :) 50 Bars for only £29.99 :) Im made up! xx

Yes, you're right. Rob said
"We can completely sympathise with you and would not like our personally numbers displayed in this way to neighbours etc and can assure you we will revise and re-plan our policy for dealing with City Link. If we require to put a telephone number for this courier we will add either further notes for the parcel to only be delivered to the named person or we will use our office number for the contact that way they can phone us for instructions should the recipient be out."

I'm glad you called too because I don't feel so paranoid about it now (of course unknown neighbour would want to take my mobile number and do dodgy stuff with it, well you never know! Yep, paranoid, see?).
Another great deal too, was the offer on their site or because you'd phoned up?

yeah i got the deal over the phone and then went and checked website straight away to make sure it was good deal lol, you know when you do a deal on phone and think damn did i get a good deal or not I typically panic for a few seconds until i have time to take it in and then realise wow thats a good deal lol

And know I dont think you can ever be relaxed about your personal data floating around x

Back