It's been a looooong time since I've been here.. But I reached my goal.

millux

Slim for Summer!
Hi, everyone! In April I started my Exante journey with a LOT of bumps & troubles.. I was a solid size 22 & absolutely hated it. Now - I have reached my goal. Well, actually, I reached it a month or two ago! So, 5 months of Exante & 3 months of healthy eating have brought me down to a size 14! I haven't weighed myself in months because I tend to get obsessed with the numbers, so I don't know what weight I am, I stick to monitoring it by clothing & how my body actually feels to me. The dress in my avatar FITS PERFECTLY, as do many other size 14 dresses that I tried on (for confirmation, of course!). Now, I fell off the wagon more times than I dare to admit, but I still lost weight, & although I lost my weight at a MUCH slower rate than the other Exante-ers at that time, I still lost something. So, keep at it if you're struggling. Don't worry if you're only losing 1lb a week - it all adds up & you WILL get there! It's worth sticking to, I promise. Good luck, everyone! x

Well done!!!

xxx

well done and thankyou so much for remembering us here and posting. Congratulations for maintaining and getting into those dresses, it must feel like you are on top of the world.

Thank you Millux, it's brilliant to hear someone who's got to the other end of their Exante journey. Getting into size 14's is a fantastic achievement. I'm so pleased to hear you persevered with it; it helps motivate us to keep going on our own journeys with it.

I hope all goes well as you carry on with your new lifestyle. :)

Well done- what a fabulous acheivement!Thank you for your message and words of support.Great for the rest of us still working away x

What a beautiful dress!!!! i bet you look and feel amazing!!
it's great to hear from some one that has got there despite having up's and downs...AND MANGED TO KEEP IT OFF WITH FOOD REINTRODUCED!!!!!!
thank you for posting!!!
xx

Well done on reaching your goal x

Good post...........very encouraging. I am almost at goal and have been mucking about really since my holiday in September but I have not put any weight on or by the same token lost much since then. I too however do not weigh myself.............like you I use my clothes as a guide. It is time however for me to knuckle down and get this last little bit off. Thanks for reminding me of what it's all about. xx

Well done and it's great to hear that you've had your "moments" yet still got there, I tried on my 14 jeans the other day and they've got about three inches till I can do them up, I like using clothes instead of scales.

Someone once said to me, scales are for fish, it's how you feel xx

Oh I love that "scales are for fish comment!!!"
I'm so heavy at the mo my weight is s guesstamate as I've looped around them!!!
Xx

Well done, thanks for coming to tell us.. so inspiring xx

Back