It's been a month..too late than never!

Morning Kensy, time for an audit on what you're eating if you haven't lost for 2 weeks now. Carb Creep maybe?

now that i checked this morning i have lost almost a pound last week..so basically i didn't lose much for one week, but now i'm back on track.

p.s: honestly, i haven't been eating enough veggies i think, last week was HECTIC so yeah couldn't plan my meals properly..now i am. I think I'll be about 2 pounds lighters by next monday or so (i hope!)

Atkins bars can sometimes be SO addictive..thats why i dont keep them at home all the time...how many of the bars can you approx have in one week? one bar is mostly between 3-3.5 net carbs (one of them is 3.7 and its YUM)

Cheeriosxx

My recommendation on bars.....is max of one per week and pref less!

Morning Kensy, I know the bars are convenient but you need your 3 mugs chopped green leag veggies a day.

Awwhhh sucks man. I love 'em sooo much. Anyway, I'll try to cut down on them. I think I usually have about 2 or 3 a week. Plus I only have them on the way to the gym ;) haha.

SO! Another fantastic tasting cake I made for a friend of mom:
It's a strawberry mascarpone cake with a hard crust...people said it to be YUM YUM :)

ENJOY

Cheeriosxx

PS Weight loss going pretty good, have lost about a pound last week so it's all good. Fitness back on track..been going about 3 times a week !

Attachments

• IMG_9133.jpg
    IMG_9133.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9139.jpg
    IMG_9139.jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9142.jpg
    IMG_9142.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 22
Morning Kensy, that's some cake, I don't know how you can bake like that and not resist.

Wow great cakes, I would never be able to resist my spoon would be in the mixture over and over before it was even finished. Well done

Well done on the list pound xx

And cake looks amazing!! Xx

I don't want to enlarge the pics in case I start head butting the screen!

;)

LOL HP

Morning Kensy ;)

Hahaha you guyssss thank you soo much! thing is, I love baking MORE than eating so yeah that's a good thing. sometimes i have too many cakes and too little eaters..

hehehehe

Cheeeriosxxx

omg omg I'm soo close to my goal! After having reached my goal, I will be about 22 pounds lighter since January. wow wow wow.

Morning Kensy, so are you in OWL now or still on induction, well done love, you're so close.

That's amazing loss since Jan!! Well done ! Xx

Thank you people!

Hey Jim! Well i'm like half in induction and half in OWL. I sometimes take nuts in my salads but I haven't really started on certain fruits.

Can you please give me suggestions regarding the transfer from Induction to OWL? How slowly should it be and what should I start taking extra?

And also, I'm feeling pretty good in induction; energetic, fit and i'm losing weight steadily...about a pound every week or sometimes less, so yeah..I wanna lose at least another 6 pounds but I don't mind losing a little more than that!

Suggestions please!!!

Cheeriosxx

Morning Kensy, the book recommends adding 5 extra carbs a week until you stop losing, then reduce by 5, I found that was too fast for me, so I added 5 extra carbs a month instead. As it is I must be extremely carb phobic as i'm now on about 45 - 50 carbs a day, any more than that and I start gaining.

oh ok, I will try that. However, it's really hard to keep track and actually figure out those extra 5 carbs. Still losing weight steadily..much slower though but I like it that way. I feel the slower I lose, the longer I will keep it off...ehmm I hope!

It's been a good fit week with two cakes I baked (and yet to be baked) for two occasions. One liked immensely, the other gonna start on tomorrow. Pictures of both will follow soon!!

Baking is therapeutic for me. I swear.

Cheeriosxx beauties!

Hi Kensy, i also added the carbs really slowly - more importantly tried lots of different food groups to identify my trigger foods. Good luck!

Kensy do you bake for a living or what? They all look so lovely xx

Back