It's been a month..too late than never!

^ LOL haha, no I bake to LIVE all together. I love it.

No no, as I said, it's therapeutic and relaxes me. So whenever there's a birthday or any other event, I'm up all ready for baking. Just did one..finally done. Gonna post up tomorrow!

Thank you for liking :)

And oh yeah I'm also gonna try to add the carbs really slowly. I was thinking of adding a little bit of nuts? what say?

IMG_9231.jpgIMG_9214.jpgIMG_9218.jpgSO! These are the two cakes I baked for two different occasions. The cake on the last two pictures turned out YUM and the cake on the first picture is yet to be tasted tomorrow hehehe :) CheeeriosxxGoshhhh I wonder how they taste mannn

Oooohhhhh Kensy they look lush!!!

Well done you.....

I love baking but have had to avoid it as I'd end up scoffing some.....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The cakes look amazing!! Wow!! You have such talent!! Well done ...

I'll be really interested to hear how you get on in introducing carbs and which ones are triggers!

Good luck with it! Xxx

Hello!

Been a while. I've lost quite a bit of weight the last few weeks. I'm at 145 lbs (10.3 stones), so lost about 6 lbs a little too fast...i think about 1.5 weeks...but i've kept it off though so that's the good news.

Since yesterday I've started taking pistachios...I have a handful yesterday so about 10 pieces. I'm not sure whether that's soo much or ok. I feel good, energetic and I'm completely in love with my fitness regime. Going about 3 times a week at least and i'm planning on going more in the vacations.

SO going steady.

Cheeriosxx

Back