It's been a while....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuffa, 22 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome, Fuffa.
    Display Unread Posts
    You last visited: 28th March, 2008 at 05:07 PM

Oh dear..

Well I guess I should start by explaining myself. I haven't been on here for a while because I have been avoiding you all.

I am a failure. I was so nearly at goal when everything went tits up.All my own doing. I'm currently on time out still with my husband and since we've have problems I've turned to the booze and chocolate resulting in a one stone gain

I have also gone back to smoking and instead of cutting down I currently smoke nearly double what I did back then.

So here I am with my tail between my giant legs now. I hope you can except me back even though I'm not currently on CD as can't really afford anything at the moment.

I wonder how Ruth, Annie,and all the girlies I have on facebook are doing?

Jenn xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome back. You are not a failure, nobody fails until they truly give up, and you haven't done that otherwise you wouldn't be here now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.