Its been said before.....mmmm Asda chick pea dahl

I still need to get some of this, I have heard so many good things about it :drool:

its so freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
and cheapppppppppppppppp

great for quickness and ease

0_half_stone.jpg

11lbs lighter(lost in my first week)
2nd week weigh in 2moro

The only thing bad about it is that it means a trip to Asda. I don't like any shopping but Asda makes me :cry:. I had it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and mmmmm but now I've run out.

its a great especially if you havent got alot of time

and its definatley free yeah??! x

Yes [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:)

Asda Chick Pea Dahl, Mild, canned 400g can[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

It's like a mild chickpea curry. Looks like a big gloop when it comes out of the tin but it's very tasty. Warms up in a couple of mins so is extremely handy when you don't want to cook. Serve with rice like a curry. With veg or anything really. Eat it out of the tin if you're in a hurry.;)

I think it's one of those things that's tricky to find like Quark. I sent my husband for some the first time and it took a long time to find. He could have just asked but noooooo.:8855:I'm sure someone can point you in the right direction but haven't looked for it yet myself.

The only thing bad about it is that it means a trip to Asda. I don't like any shopping but Asda makes me :cry:. I had it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and mmmmm but now I've run out.
Hmmm I feeel quite similar about Asda which is why I hadn't tried it until today when I decided to brave it...as I wanted some clothes for my weekend away!
It really is lovely and really good to just heat up when i got in and a swirl of natural yoghurt on top and a satisfying and tasty meal yum yum

It is available online, they just spell it funny! Try searching under dhal instead or dahl.

I made a special trip to Asda at the weekend to get some of this. Not tried it yet, might have to have it for my tea.

I have a tin of this,only bought it cos of you lot raving about it so it best be nice!!!!! I'm having it tonight on a jacket potatoe mmmmmmmmmmmm xx

I have a tin of this,only bought it cos of you lot raving about it so it best be nice!!!!! I'm having it tonight on a jacket potatoe mmmmmmmmmmmm xx
I did this on Tuesday lunchtime and it is VERY nice. I had some bits of chicken left in the fridge so i mixed it in and on EE is was free, lovely chicken curry and Baked Potatoe. mmm! ANd only 48p a tin (i think).

Donna xxx:)

Back