Its "Curry Friday" :(

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
Please pray for me guys. Tonight is curry friday. I always do a home made curry on Fridays, its quick and easy and we always have family pop in so they have some too. I always make loads and its my fave dish ever. I like to eat it with a popadum, small nan bread and loads of salad, (I don't have rice) oh and a sliced banana and a scoop of mango chutney! ITS SO DELICIOUS! :sigh::sigh::sigh: If I don't do a curry I do a garlic and cream laden pasta dish, with crispy smoked bacon, mushrooms, cherry toms and wine, topped with basil and cheese, eaten with crusty home made bread BOO HOO! I'm really missing my Friday meals. Not really bothered about all the other days. I really enjoy cooking, and friends and family enjoy coming to ours on a Friday to EAT basically, so please don't advise me to stop. I just have to fill up on water and get through it :(:(:mad::cry:

Your making me hungry honey!! Dont worry, you will get through it, you have all of us here. I will be having a lovely chocolate shake tonight served with plenty of ice in a beautiful glass!!! With a side serving of motivation and to follow..... beautiful new slim me!!! of course. Just think that when you reach your target , your Friday nights will still be there but with a more beautiful slim chunky dunker !! xxxx

Awww bless you babe, that make me giggle! Hummmmm hows about this for motivation - for tea tonight I'm having the velvet, chocolatey, smooth and bubbly lipotrim shake, served in my usual "Mummy you are the best" pint glass, topped with lashings of frothy bubbles, followed by pints and pints of ice cold chilling water!!!! OMG, I'm gonna be chuckling to myself when I make and drink my tea tonight! Thanks hon x Hummmmm theyre not just youre average shakes, they are Lipotrim Shakes!

Wow sounds great where do you live? Haha

any room for a chubby one??? :sigh: ;) x

Awww bless you babe, that make me giggle! Hummmmm hows about this for motivation - for tea tonight I'm having the velvet, chocolatey, smooth and bubbly lipotrim shake, served in my usual "Mummy you are the best" pint glass, topped with lashings of frothy bubbles, followed by pints and pints of ice cold chilling water!!!! OMG, I'm gonna be chuckling to myself when I make and drink my tea tonight! Thanks hon x Hummmmm theyre not just youre average shakes, they are Lipotrim Shakes!
Ha ha, yours sounds better than mine hon. See so we can both enjoy our lovely shakes tonight!! Your doing just fine hon!!

I feel for you Chunkydunker - my DH has just finished cooking his curry and I'm gonna go hide for half an hour whilst he eats it. I couldn't even help him chop the onions - I was afraid I would lose control! I'm only on day 8, so hoping that the hunger will go away soon and I can start cooking again with him.

my hubby is late home - i suspect the git has stopped off to get his usual friday fried chicken....mmmmmm

Be strong - just think nothing tastes as good being slim!

Oh hun, I can sympathhise, my OH has just come home with Pizza, garlic bread and onion rings! Thank for that :(

Oh hun, I can sympathhise, my OH has just come home with Pizza, garlic bread and onion rings! Thank for that :(

MEN! LOL....(that excludes men on LT! :p)

He did buy me flowers but Friday was always our treat night! So I am feeling really down:(. Just thinking of how i'll cope when I start eating again cos once I've achieved this I never ever ever want to be overweight or have to do lipotrim again! I guess hopefully I'll be more aware that eating fat makes you fat! x

my hubby has indeed come in with a fried chicken dinner. The smell is killing me.

l I'm thinking of you two both, together we can get through it! I'm off to light my candles to get rid of the smell! :)

Just sat through hubby having fish and chips and daughter having McD. Usual Friday, nothing unusual there! Hard though isn't it. You do get used to it though and cooking does become easier. You just sort of become detached! Good luck all, especially on these Friday takeaway days!

I love cooking. We never really eat take aways or frozen food. I love pasta, bread, roasts, and CARBS in general.....arggggghhhhhhhh. Not eating the curry was ok, I nattered with my MIL whilst they all tucked in. :)

Glad it went ok chunky,well done you!!! That's will power! I do think though once we are all at target,we should dine around at yours as you sound like a fabby cook with a fantastic menu on offer :bliss:

Thats fine by me - can you afford the flight to my island just for a meal? lol

Back